PDA

View Full Version : Audiophilia - The Shntool Frontend Update

RainDawg
2005-02-23, 12:31 PM
Well, I know there are some of you here who have been waiting for this program for quite some time, and some still who have given up hope that I'll complete the project. I just wanted to give people who care an update.

I managed to it MOSTLY function several months ago, but have since been unable to put finalize it to the point where I felt comfortable releasing. Unfortunately, since that time, I have not been able to find time to work on it, so it sits in "amost done" format to this day. During these few months, I have become increasingly interested in creating a better tradelist archiving database system, and due to frustrations with my current software, have gone about developing a "hand-made" solution....this has taken up all of my "programming time". This project simply has taken priority.

So, in a roundabout way, I will be completing and releasing Audiophilia in the future, probably within the next few months. I apologize to the people who have been waiting for this to happen, but rest assured that it's still coming, but just a back burner project as I work on a more efficient way of adding to and maintaining a database of shows for trade.

feralicious
2005-02-23, 01:09 PM
Yeah, that and he's been in another world lately... something to do with Warcraft me thinks. ;)

RainDawg
2005-02-23, 01:15 PM
Oh my...no, Warcraft taken up less of my time than it did in the beginning. I still play it, but only as a distraction from accomplishing something, not as an accomplishment in itself as it was for the first few weeks :).

TheMamba
2005-02-23, 02:43 PM
Thanks for the update. :clap: