PDA

View Full Version : help with mkwACT

sarah askew
2007-07-01, 11:11 AM
im trying to use mkwACT to flac>wav and when it checks the dl files i get a message saying 2 files are missing or won't open... well there are 2 play list files with the set list but if i try to delet them from the folder nothing happens at all, mkwACT won't even check the files, and i can't seem to drag them one at a time either? :hmm:
any help would be received with much gratitude!

U2Lynne
2007-07-01, 11:39 AM
I would strongly suggest downloading Traders Little Helper. It is an all-in-one lossless application for the PC. I think you will be much happier with it.

As for your problem, can you just open mkwACT and drag the files into it (I know you said you couldn't drag them, but I wasn't sure if you were just trying to drag them onto the icon and I'm saying drag them into the window).

Tubular
2007-07-01, 11:59 AM
mkwACT is really buggy with Windows XP service pack 2. Every time I would use it my computer would respond very sluggishly until I restarted. I tried to verify the md5 of a dvd recently and mkwACT couldn't even finish the job. It would freeze and then I'd have to restart. Trader's Little Helper is much better. I've had no problems with SHNs or verifying dvd md5s with Trader's Little Helper.

Five
2007-07-01, 02:30 PM
mkwACT is antiquated, hasn't been supported by the author in several years now. get TLH, it is all that and more.

sarah askew
2007-07-01, 04:11 PM
thanks!! u guys are the best. I'm now enjoying my new show! :) trader's little helper was much better!