PDA

View Full Version : Great Trader: Jim Bob

ragu421
2007-05-11, 02:26 PM
:thumbsup . James is/was an excellent trader.Sent me a freebie first and then we ended up trading for the "Get in the Ring" series.Very fast and polite and communicated flawlessly.Faster turn around than alot of USA trades and I usually dont trade outside the USA but Im,now,gonna rethink that.This was as easy a trade as Ive ever done and would recomend him to anyone for trading.Thanks James!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

steinar
2007-06-12, 07:39 AM
Just had a very pleasant experience doing a 5 disc trade with Jim Bob :thumbsup
Great comunicator, quick and exact information!!

The disc's where on their way to me as soon as the postoffice was open after first contact :clap:

This is a great guy to trade with ...
I'll always be open for more trading with him :)

Steinar

coeconspiritor
2007-06-13, 04:37 PM
I just got some disks from Jim Bob today, and it was a pleaseure to trade with him. Set up a deal with him - You won't regret it!

GnRtraderppd
2007-09-13, 12:00 PM
I didn't trade with him but he sent me a B&P for free since he had an extra. Definite pleasure to deal with, just wanted to give my 2 cents hope that is ok!

Blackblue
2008-03-04, 08:02 AM
I now got my dvds thank you Steinar

I can`t say the same ABOUT YOU STEINAR NO COMMUNICATION NO DVDS ONLY BAD EXCUSES AND SILENCE. Steinar wake up is is not worth 11 dvds to be a bad trader. KEEP AWAY FROM THIS GUY UNTILL YOU HAVE DVDS FROM HIM IN YOUR HANDS. steinar what happen to you you sound like a stand up guy empty words or what at the momment you are A BAD TRADER

BLACKBLUE

Just had a very pleasant experience doing a 5 disc trade with Jim Bob :thumbsup
Great comunicator, quick and exact information!!

The disc's where on their way to me as soon as the postoffice was open after first contact :clap:

This is a great guy to trade with ...
I'll always be open for more trading with him :)

Steinar