PDA

View Full Version : Weird Al?

N8Slyce
2007-05-28, 10:03 PM
Howdy

I can only imagine how many of you members are also members over at dime, but I was wondering if anyone else was downloading the recent Weird Al dvd, and why it was banned from the dime tracker. They took it down before I could find out why it was banned, and any help would be appreciated.

possessed
2007-05-28, 10:04 PM
Howdy

I can only imagine how many of you members are also members over at dime, but I was wondering if anyone else was downloading the recent Weird Al dvd, and why it was banned from the dime tracker. They took it down before I could find out why it was banned, and any help would be appreciated.
Try asking the Dime mods. They are pretty good at answering questions like this.

U2Lynne
2007-05-28, 10:41 PM
DIME has a yahoo group, ask there.

faninor
2007-05-28, 10:54 PM
It was banned because it was sourced from .MOV files, and DIME doesn't allow conversions from one digital format to another (except from uncompressed DV like a miniDV recorder makes to a smaller format such as MPEG-2).

U2Lynne
2007-05-28, 11:03 PM
And since we are jsut as tight as DIME in regards to this issue, please don't try to seed it here.

dementian27
2007-06-12, 04:30 PM
I was the person that uploaded it. If anyone wants to set up a trade (or a trade for anything else on my list) just send me a PM or email me. http://www.freewebs.com/concerttrading/

-Dan