PDA

View Full Version : Questionable Trader

SRC
2007-05-15, 06:30 PM
Hi i try to be a good trader,i traded with a guy in den, i sent ,then waited, i did not count the week i sent, i counted the next week,then waited a few more days and sent a pm, he said he got mine they were pretty good, i should get mine soon, okay i waited, then he said i should have gotten them over a week ago,i ask him to resend he said he would ,it has been over a week,i know shit happens ,and dude if i do not get any thing by friday or at least an answer to my pm to see when you sent ,you can tell the den why you did not send, you still have a chance to make good ,

paddington
2007-05-15, 06:34 PM
so, like, what's the total time, Kenneth?

SRC
2007-05-15, 07:47 PM
about 5 or 6 weeks ,alltogether

paddington
2007-05-15, 09:26 PM
seems too long.
not much chance of something getting lost twice in a row.

Today is Tuesday.
PM him again to confirm your exact shipping address (just in case) and advise that you'd like to have received it by next Tuesday, May 22nd.

If you don't get it by the end of the day, that's 3 strikes. Report back and name him.

Trader Dave
2007-05-15, 10:02 PM
Talk to him. There was a guy here that had a communication problem and after he cleared it up he got all wizard like and happy as chip's.

SRC
2007-05-16, 08:13 PM
that is why i came to the good people of the den ,when he said he would resend he pm with my address it was right i will wait till tuesday, i have had other stuff come in i do not want to be a prick, but if he is going to f--k me at least tell me so i can move on, thanks to aall of the people of the den who are great

SRC
2007-05-16, 10:09 PM
i got a pm tonight, that said i resent you shoul have gotten it over a week ago i do not know why you are not getting them,if anything ,coming to all of you here lets me know good traders give a shit , if you read this i do not give a fuck if you send or not,but tuseday i will put your name up on the den if nothing comes, last chance

Trader Dave
2007-05-16, 10:34 PM
i got a pm tonight, that said i resent you shoul have gotten it over a week ago i do not know why you are not getting them,if anything ,coming to all of you here lets me know good traders give a shit , if you read this i do not give a fuck if you send or not,but tuseday i will put your name up on the den if nothing comes, last chance
Let me get this straight. He replied to you and told you he resents you?

SRC
2007-05-16, 10:42 PM
yes tonight , said he resent over a week ago don't why i did not get them

dementrium
2007-05-16, 11:07 PM
In conclusion, he telled you the resented package was expected to be on your side one week ago or so.

Trader Dave
2007-05-16, 11:25 PM