PDA

View Full Version : Seeding with ABC

KPO
2007-03-07, 02:59 PM
OK here goes I used to use bit tornado and thought ABC would be a upgrade and it is definate much faster but, I tried seeding a show here a couple of days ago and created the torrent file using MakeTorrent2 initially everything was working great but when I had to log off the torrent for awhile I came back on to restart my seeding and I was now downloading the show from the other people who had gotten like 20%. So now I'm doubled up needless to say this royally fucked up my original folder with partial files and I ended up having to shut down the whole thing and redo everything. Now I want to upload said show but not screw everybody who had started to download.

Help?

Five
2007-03-07, 03:32 PM
I don't know how you managed that

if your files are now screwed-up, so long as there are other seeders now you can re-download your own show to fix the prob. you won't ruin other ppl's downloads, just fix your own, so long as there are seeders at 100%. If they never got to 100% then nobody can get the show unless you happen to find it on your drive :(

also, I recommend you use utorrent fwiw

KPO
2007-03-07, 03:39 PM
I don't know how you managed that

if your files are now screwed-up, so long as there are other seeders now you can re-download your own show to fix the prob. you won't ruin other ppl's downloads, just fix your own, so long as there are seeders at 100%. If they never got to 100% then nobody can get the show unless you happen to find it on your drive :(

also, I recommend you use utorrent fwiw

Thanks Five - Nobody did complete I was just downloading duplicates of the same tracks and I don't know either but I deleted everything and reformated my had drive it was so screwed up. I have the Silver so thats not a problem I just don't want to screw it up again and Tornado worked fine just slow

Thanks again I'll try utorrent next

KPO