PDA

View Full Version : DVD Burning Help, Please?

allaboutme
2007-01-30, 01:07 PM
Okay, I'm sorta old, fairly stupid, a little fat and not all that good looking, so.....

I've figured out the audio stuff enough to dl, burn and enjoy, now what do I need for video? I have downloaded one to get started with. I assume I need some software to decode?? Would someone point me in a direction to get me started? (remember the old and stupid part........my mom thinks I'm okay in the looks department)

Thanks so much!

U2Lynne
2007-01-30, 01:09 PM
No software is needed to decode the VIDEO_TS folders you download here. They are all ready to burn. What burning programs do you currently have on your computer?

allaboutme
2007-01-30, 01:34 PM
Heck, I dunno! Whatever came with my Sony Vaio and maybe somethings my son put on when he was using it. I have one called Click To DVD, something called DVgate, MovieShaker??? Maybe I have something else I'm not aware of. What piece should I be trying to get on the disc. The whole _TS file?

Five
2007-01-30, 01:58 PM
burn the whole VIDEO_TS folder and an empty AUDIO_TS folder. you can also put the other stuff that came with the torrent in an EXTRAS_TS folder so you don't lose it.

Use Nero or ONES or whatever you use to burn discs. XP comes with roxio, I believe, you could even use that.

just put the _TS folders in the compilation... not inside another folder, and no folders inside them.