PDA

View Full Version : double the download??? azureus

barley masticus
2007-01-04, 09:42 AM
anybody know why my azureus is going through and downloading some stuff two and three times? it is taking stuff i downloaded a couple of weeks ago and downloading them again. i just looked at my activity on here, and it shows that i have a video that i d/l over a week ago d/l twice right now... so i hit stop on azureus until i get a little input.
TIA...

U2Lynne
2007-01-04, 10:11 AM
Hmmmm, did you move the files and so now it thinks you don't have the show anymore? Do you have Azureus set to always save shows in the same place? Do you actually now have two copies of the show on your harddrive?

barley masticus
2007-01-04, 10:26 AM
thank you, lynne.
no, i never moved them.
yep, they all go to the same place.
and they only show up once...
seems to be only shows that are showing '0' seeders, but are still in my torrents list. for the past couple of days this has happened. i'll get up and check my torrents only to find things d/l that i already have. strange.

U2Lynne
2007-01-04, 10:44 AM
seems to be only shows that are showing '0' seeders, but are still in my torrents list. for the past couple of days this has happened. i'll get up and check my torrents only to find things d/l that i already have. strange.
What is it actually doing to make you think it is downloading the show again? Have you looked at the files and checked the 'Last Modified' date to see if they are really being changed/downloaded? When Azureus does a 'scrape' with the tracker (to show how many seeds/leechers on a show), it needs to upload/download that information. It is just a little bit and it's quick, but could that be the uploading/downloading that you are seeing?

barley masticus
2007-01-04, 12:05 PM
don't think so. it's taking a 2.22 gig d/l and showing as 4.44 gig downloaded.
strangest thing i've seen yet. right now i have a 2.26 GB muddy waters that is at 35.1%, but it shows 3.07 GB downloaded. i had a 2+ share ratio on this show, but now it shows me at .1 for the ratio. :hmm:
it also reflects these numbers in my TTD ratio.
thanks again. :)

U2Lynne
2007-01-04, 12:42 PM
Maybe a screenshot would help? I don't fully understand what is going on.