PDA

View Full Version : the tradders den

Jarhed
2007-01-03, 09:15 PM
I dont understand maybe its because i have a bad computer but this site is so hard to deal with. Whenever i switch pages i logs me out and i have to log in again once i have found the torrent i want which brings me back to ground zero so to speak.Granted my uploading status is poor but this is due to the fact that i cant seem to stay online on this site, I have no probs at all on D.A.D. and i like the selection here and I am willing to seed and upload torrents. Any help would be awesome cause really i get very frustratrted when im directed here for a great show.

please email me with advice cause a reply here might be hard for me to find

[email protected]

Thanks very much in advance, and I am aware it might be something simple and stupid so please no name calling, i just want to enjoy some music

U2Lynne
2007-01-03, 10:11 PM
Jarhed, make sure you login to www.thetradersden.org and not just thetradersden.org. The first should keep you logged in, the second will not.

spiritinaphoto
2007-01-03, 10:37 PM
Lynne must be in a mischievous mood tonight.

As for the original post, might I suggest enabling cookies in your browser? ;)

U2Lynne
2007-01-03, 10:52 PM
Lynne must be in a mischievous mood tonight.

As for the original post, might I suggest enabling cookies in your browser? ;)
Lynne is *tired* of site ,um, stuff, tonight. It could be cookies, however, if he tries to go to ttd.com/whatever instead of www.ttd.com/whatever he *will* see a difference (which is cookie related as you said).

spiritinaphoto
2007-01-03, 11:25 PM
Lynne is *tired* of site ,um, stuff, tonight. It could be cookies, however, if he tries to go to ttd.com/whatever instead of www.ttd.com/whatever he *will* see a difference (which is cookie related as you said).
Ah I see what you were trying to do with your initial post now. I thought you had deliberately made that typo on the URL as a subtle joke on the thread title.

U2Lynne
2007-01-03, 11:32 PM
Ah I see what you were trying to do with your initial post now. I thought you had deliberately made that typo on the URL as a subtle joke on the thread title.
I try to not joke in Technobabble cuz it is usually not appreciated. (But some days I wish it was!)

spiritinaphoto
2007-01-04, 12:43 AM
I try to not joke in Technobabble cuz it is usually not appreciated. (But some days I wish it was!)
Good--I was worried about you for a moment. ;)

jhm614
2007-01-04, 09:41 PM
however, if he tries to go to ttd.com/whatever instead of www.ttd.com/whatever he *will* see a difference (which is cookie related as you said).

Cool, I never knew that -- I noticed that sometimes my login info was retained and sometimes not.

Thank you, Lynne!!!!

paddington
2007-01-04, 11:30 PM
I dont understand maybe its because i have a bad computer but this site is so hard to deal with. Whenever i switch pages i logs me out and i have to log in again once i have found the torrent i want which brings me back to ground zero so to speak.Granted my uploading status is poor but this is due to the fact that i cant seem to stay online on this site, I have no probs at all on D.A.D. and i like the selection here and I am willing to seed and upload torrents. Any help would be awesome cause really i get very frustratrted when im directed here for a great show.

note that forum login / cookie issues have zero to do with you not uploading as much as you download. You do not have to be logged in to TTD to run the torrents to a 1:1 ratio.

notice how I didn't crack any jokes! :angel:

bullpinjohn
2007-01-09, 10:47 PM
Jarhed, make sure you login to www.thetradersden.org and not just thetradersden.org. The first should keep you logged in, the second will not.
After you login, put in 'Favorites'