PDA

View Full Version : Bad Trader: calikila

vadimo
2006-12-22, 06:05 AM
He is registered on this board.

This is the story from my site www.vadimoworld.co.uk (http://www.vadimoworld.co.uk) and you can find him on my site in a bad traders section.

"The trade negotiation began in late August ‘06 and was very smooth; he sounded very friendly and reliable. Apart from trade, I paid $$ for 5 shows stored on VHS tapes from another guy and David was going to rip those for me and send along with trade DVDs.

He received my package and the VHS tapes in the first week of September ’06 and was very pleased with DVDs + bonus DVDs I included in package.

Now after that the communication went down, he didn’t replay on my massages or been late to. The smooth and reliable David was gone! I warned him that I will put him in the bad traders list.

Massage to Mr. David; I’m determined to get my stuff back, especially those VHS shows as I paid $$ for them. So send me my stuff and I will remove you from Bad Traders list or else I will do my best to destroy your reputation."

I dont now whats wrong with this guy but what he did its not on.

maliciousduke
2007-01-14, 09:37 AM
is this guy from canada????????

vadimo
2007-01-14, 09:41 AM
no he is from California

vadimo
2007-06-05, 01:24 PM
he finally contacted me and returned my wants, he didn't have an excuse except that "oh man i feel so bad".

Judge for yourself guys what kinda trader he is.

swervncarz
2007-09-05, 06:40 AM
I'm having problems with this trader also. It's been over 2 months and I keep getting excuse after excuse. Although he did respond to me just yesterday to tell me he will "hopefully" be sending my dvds this week. That's the 3rd or 4th time he told me that though, so we'll see. I wish I would have found this thread before I traded with him.

antinea
2007-09-06, 03:27 AM
that's odd !!!
i have traded with David and haven't any problem :hmm:

vadimo
2007-09-06, 04:12 AM
well lucky you cause there was a point where i thought that i will never get my dvds and $15 vhs tape that i paid for to rip.

swervncarz
2007-09-24, 05:30 PM
It's been a few months and I recieved nothing from this trader. Only promise after promise but no discs. He's officially a bad trader in my book.