PDA

View Full Version : Ratio-Free Downloads

RetroDude83
2006-12-20, 09:59 AM
I've seen this on a different tracker, people can download a show and it won't affect their ratio, well it doesn't count the dowloaded MBs just the uplaoded ones and helps people to improve their ratio. I think its a nice idea and would be good to have a few shows every now and then which are "ratio-free". just a thought

U2Lynne
2006-12-20, 11:46 AM
I've seen this done over certain weekends on sites that have a ratio requirement. But, the thing is, we have no ratio requirement, so I don't know that it would do any real good.

RetroDude83
2006-12-20, 01:30 PM
I've seen this done over certain weekends on sites that have a ratio requirement. But, the thing is, we have no ratio requirement, so I don't know that it would do any real good.

:lol yeah I forgot about TTD don't having any ratio requirements...

then my next suggestion will be; have a ratio requirement... :rolleyes: or better, just leave it as it is

retired
2006-12-20, 09:09 PM
:down:

Chachi420
2006-12-20, 09:22 PM
nah....just leave it with a 'no ratio requirement'....let karma settle any issues that may arise with bad traders not uploading their fair share back to the community

slewofboots
2007-01-15, 09:23 PM
what, there's no ratio requirement? You should change that. Before all the low ratio leechers unite in anger, it might actually improve downloading because it would push people to fix their port forwarding issues like everyone before me in this post has, including two site mods for christ's sake :rolleyes:

AAR.oner
2007-01-16, 06:06 AM
:hmm: no one who posted in this thread has port forwarding issues, especially not the mods

frankenberry
2007-01-20, 11:43 PM
my beef is with the hit and runners on DVD torrents :down: :down:

for example,, I think you should be required to share at least 0.5 on every 4 GB of DVD downloaded.....it will make the 8GB-plus ones go much faster :clap: