PDA

View Full Version : wishlist?

ststephen65
2006-12-11, 01:26 PM
hey there, im pretty ignorant when it comes to website programing so disregard if this would be really difficult/time consuming but how about adding some kind of wishlist, like you could scroll thru all the diff torrents and click a "add to wishlist" box so you could keep em together and save you the time of searching the entire threads to find that show you want. i mean i just went thru the whole video torrent threads and it took about 25 min wich isnt so bad but hey it could be easier. what do ya think?

U2Lynne
2006-12-11, 04:16 PM
I'm not really sure what you are asking for here. You found some threads with shows you want and want to be able to save the threads/show info to some "wishlist"? Isn't that liking bookmarking the thread for later when you have more harddrive space?

saltman
2006-12-11, 05:05 PM
yeah I want this too.... yes it's like bookmarking but it's better (for the user that is) when it's implemented through the site. It's like the My Bookmarks at Oink. It's nice. I like alot. :thumbsup

U2Lynne
2006-12-11, 05:12 PM
Ah, I had never known what My Bookmarks was over at OINK. Are you guys familiar with Thread Tools > Subscribe to this Thread? If you set that to No email notification, I think it basically does that same thing. (You then see the list of Subscribed Threads when you go to your User CP > Subcribed Threads.)

edit to add: If you are a Seeder, all your threads you uploaded show up there. So, create a new folder called "Wishlist" and when you subscribe to a thread so can place it in your Wishlist folder. That will keep them separated from your Uploaded shows.

ststephen65
2006-12-12, 10:59 AM
yeah i guess thats pretty much the same, what i was suggesting was i guess just a fancier way of doing it. thanks for the response U2Lynne