PDA

View Full Version : downloading empty .torrent file

froggiefreeloader
2006-12-09, 06:06 AM
every time i click on the .torrent file, it returns me something like:
"this file is empty and can't be downloaded" (in French as my browser is).
i'm a long bit torrenter and this never happened before.
same with firefox and ie7.
any ideas ?

thanks.

AAR.oner
2006-12-09, 08:45 AM
which torrent are ya referring specifically?

froggiefreeloader
2006-12-09, 10:35 AM
which torrent are ya referring specifically?

any on thetradersden.
no problem on dimeadozen.

U2Lynne
2006-12-09, 10:37 AM
Are you sure you are talking about a torrent from this site? Bootcity is having problems like this over at their site due to some torrents being deleted, but I don't know of this happening over here.

U2Lynne
2006-12-09, 10:39 AM
froggiefreeloader, are you doing a right-click "Save Link As" or are you just clicking on the torrent file?

froggiefreeloader
2006-12-09, 01:38 PM
froggiefreeloader, are you doing a right-click "Save Link As" or are you just clicking on the torrent file?

when i right-click, i d'load a php file.
so i just click on the torrent file like i did many times before, and lastly it won't work.

U2Lynne
2006-12-09, 02:10 PM
When you just click on it, are you then getting a blank page and a pop-up that asks where to download the show? You need to have pop-ups enabled for this site if you want to download the torrent files.

froggiefreeloader
2006-12-09, 02:19 PM
When you just click on it, are you then getting a blank page and a pop-up that asks where to download the show? You need to have pop-ups enabled for this site if you want to download the torrent files.

thanks but i do have pop-ups enabled.
when i click on the file a blank page opens and a small box over it says 'you can't download for the source file can't be read'.

froggiefreeloader
2006-12-09, 05:26 PM
it worked with ie7 and freedownloader.
seems i have a problem with firefox...

thanks for your help.