PDA

View Full Version : It's happenning again!!! (My stats went crazy. Help me)

nego57
2006-12-03, 04:15 PM
Well, here I am one more time.Following your wise piece of advice, I'm no longer using Transmission. I'm trying either Tomato or Bits on Wheels. Much to my surprise, couple of hours ago my ratio's gone crazy again, showing the amazing 234.000.000 TB figure as my upload stat! But this is not it. Right now, my upload droped to only 6.33 MG!!!!!! The download stats remains the same :26.29 GB. If I recall right, my previous ratio was 1.34, so I guess my correct upload number should be something like 35.22GB :hmm:
I'd love to hear from you. Thanks in advance for your patience. The strange thing is that nothing like this has ever happened either at Bootcity.org or bt.etree.org :hmm:

Sergio

ameyer17
2006-12-03, 04:43 PM
Apparently tomato has caused the same problem
oh, and you might want to upload some more or accidentally reset your stats again
(26.29 GB/6.66 MB/0.00) :slydevil: :devil:

U2Lynne
2006-12-03, 05:04 PM
Yep, I thought it was posted in the original thread that you started that tomato does the same thing. I really like Azureus and it's never caused and sort of stats problem for me.

nego57
2006-12-03, 05:38 PM
Yep, I thought it was posted in the original thread that you started that tomato does the same thing. I really like Azureus and it's never caused and sort of stats problem for me.

As usual, it's a pleasure to hear from you. I guess I'll have to move to Azureus. I tried it once and, to be honest, I don't keep very pleasant memories from that time. Anyway...
In the meantime, can you reset my upload stat one more time? I hope for the last time...

Take care,

Sergio :thumbsup

U2Lynne
2006-12-03, 05:54 PM
I put your ratio back to what it was the last time I had to reset your stats.

If you have any questions about Azureus, please feel free to ask them. I'm on a Mac also and I've been using Azureus for over two years now, so I should be able to answer any quesitons (unless you ask about the 'rules' because I never use those).

nego57
2006-12-03, 07:22 PM
I put your ratio back to what it was the last time I had to reset your stats.

If you have any questions about Azureus, please feel free to ask them. I'm on a Mac also and I've been using Azureus for over two years now, so I should be able to answer any quesitons (unless you ask about the 'rules' because I never use those).

Thanks for your understanding and, of course, kindness.Thanks for your offer: you bet I'll be asking a couple of questions about Azureus.

Thanks one more time,

Sergio :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup