PDA

View Full Version : Great Trader: jbeck200

Rockpalast-Fan
2006-11-06, 03:41 AM
jbeck200 (Norwood) is a bad trader. Because he wanted to have 8 DVDs. In return he only sent 7 of my requested 8 DVDs. - People, please do not trade with this person. You will be ripped off. :nono:

ststephen65
2006-11-06, 08:44 AM
did you ever stop to think it was a mistake? your not much better with a .12 ratio

SgtStukov
2006-11-06, 02:49 PM
bummer dude. :(

shopkin
2006-11-06, 09:24 PM
is this the thread for people with shitty ratios?? :hmm:

retired
2006-11-06, 09:34 PM
:roflol: :clap: :roflol:

antero75
2006-11-06, 11:04 PM
jbeck200 (Norwood) is a bad trader. Because he wanted to have 8 DVDs. In return he only sent 7 of my requested 8 DVDs. - People, please do not trade with this person. You will be ripped off. :nono:

Maybe, He did a mistake! did you gave him a chance to sent you the other disc?

Rockpalast-Fan
2006-11-06, 11:53 PM
Yes, he agreed to send the missing DVD after seeing this thread. Otherwise he wouldn`t have done it. - Unfortunally I don`t know how to remove this thread. - Cheers.

retired
2006-11-07, 06:53 AM
If/when you get the othere disc...you can edit your first post (change the title to say "good trader" or whatever)

ststephen65
2006-11-07, 08:15 AM
i fig it was a mistake, usually if someone is going to rip u off, they are not going to send 7 out of 8 DVDS, ive only gotten ripped once. we traded a cpl small trades 2 or 3 audio shows, then we did a big one...about 20 discs, i never heard from him again, hope hes ok.

dummkopf
2006-11-08, 12:13 PM
I would really like to hear WHY you only got 7 out of 8 discs since I have a feeling it was for a very good reason. As far as I am concerned Jbeck200 is a great and HONEST member of this community. I dealt with him and had zero problems which might be due to the fact that there weren't any "surprises" with the discs I sent out.

jbeck200
2006-11-08, 10:58 PM
Time to straighten out this mess of lies
First- Rockpalast-fan(dirk) has been caught selling on eBay. Here is the link:

Link to ebay selling etree page- http://forums.etree.org/viewtopic.php?t=6962

Looking into his eBay selling history, one sees that an eBay buyer complains about no menu and no cover. This indicates, as the poster states, that Dirk was selling.

Now we know his credibility, let's look at his claim of being cheated out of one disc.

I have never cheated anyone one and will not. Dirk sent me one disc listed as: Eurythmics-Old Grey Whistle Test-series of British live concerts. This disc has one song-2 min.50 sec. I asked him to resolve this problem as it is not listed as one song on his list and is not a tradeable disc.

He did not see a problem that needed resolution. Realizing who I was dealing with, I told him there would be no more trades and what did he believe was owed to him at this point. He told me he sent 8 discs and wanted 8 in return. The next day-Monday, I mailed him the final disc.

Here is the email of this part of the trade:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeck200
I disagree with your assessment. I don't want to persue any further trades. What do I owe you to make us even at this point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockpalast-Fan
I have sent 8 DVDs. So I can expect 8 in return. It takes me up to 1 hour to copy a DVD. So I will not give you anything for free.

One sees that I offered to give him what he wanted and he acknowledged the offer to finish the trade. If you want to see the emails (still on TDD servers) Go to this site:
http://www.webspawner.com/users/norwood9999/index.html

This matter was petty and I would not have posted this information, but it was started by Kirk and I must respond. Maybe, this was a preemptive strike thinking that I would post and he could taint the matter by posting first.I apologize to all TDD members that have to be exposed to this dribble. My experience is that every 80-100 people you deal with, one is a looking to create problems.

retired
2006-11-09, 06:53 AM
Shocking to find out he's a seller

AAR.oner
2006-11-09, 06:55 AM
Dirk--

we take ebay selling VERY SERIOUSLY...not only is it illegal, but its unethical as well as disrespectful to both the artists & to the tapers who have spent their hard earned money, time & effort to seed these shows *For Free Trade*...as a taper and a mod of this site, i'm very leary at this point as to your intentions here in this community

i think its time to fess up and spill the beans there Dirk...so whats the story? i believe a explanation is in order, and soon [i'll PM you a link to this thread]

antero75
2006-11-09, 12:34 PM
He's an ebay seller!!! :mad:

and he was mounting a victim scenario :mad:

toys
2006-11-09, 07:40 PM
He's an ebay seller!!! :mad:

and he was mounting a victim scenario :mad:
yeah pretty much
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showpost.php?p=465492&postcount=90

retired
2006-11-09, 07:56 PM
:finger: :finger: http://db.etree.org/userrating_view.php?ref_userid=DirkStursberg :finger: :finger:

pinchydakota
2006-11-09, 08:18 PM
this thread couldnt have come at a better time. i was setting up a trade with him yesterday. :nono:

retired
2006-11-09, 09:16 PM
:woot: ....That's what this forum is all about

shopkin
2006-11-10, 12:15 AM
this thread couldnt have come at a better time. i was setting up a trade with him yesterday. :nono:

:wtf: HOLY SHIT..........me too
glad i check back here as well............ :clap:

The Wicker Man
2006-11-13, 09:07 AM
did you ever stop to think it was a mistake? your not much better with a .12 ratio

I am very much better!!!! With an .03, try and top that!!!

The Wicker Man
2006-11-13, 09:09 AM
Dirk--

we take ebay selling VERY SERIOUSLY...not only is it illegal, but its unethical as well as disrespectful to both the artists & to the tapers who have spent their hard earned money, time & effort to seed these shows *For Free Trade*...as a taper and a mod of this site, i'm very leary at this point as to your intentions here in this community

i think its time to fess up and spill the beans there Dirk...so whats the story? i believe a explanation is in order, and soon [i'll PM you a link to this thread]

Did you realize you typed all that to someone whose name is Dirk???????

retired
2006-11-13, 11:00 AM
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/member.php?userid=4303

The Wicker Man
2006-11-13, 11:20 AM
Who is that dude...

shopkin
2006-11-13, 11:38 AM
ha ha that fucker had 8000+ posts.....
you got a long way to go FU.......

Jetrell69
2007-03-09, 03:28 PM
So this fingersniffer DIRK is actually "stursberg", the whining "you guys shouldn't chase eBay bootleg sellers" AND he is an eBay bootleg seller himself? I hope this dirt monkey has been banned.

Talk about a COLD IRONY.......you know what DIRK, PISS OFF AND LIVE!!!

I hate pieces of trash like you that come in to good communities and try to play Soapbox Preachers whilst you have already been stealing from the flock......I just HATE people like you...and I don't even like the "H" word.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Jetrell69
2007-03-09, 04:12 PM
I see BOTH ID's have been "retired". Good for Dirk. I also left comments on BOTH of this scumbags eTree pages, just to add a little something for posterity...the more people learn about idiots like this, the better.

Thanks TTD, for coming together to pull the rug out from under this..........arse clown.

:)