PDA

View Full Version : I need help downloading

terapinfly
2006-11-04, 07:28 PM
I had to restart my computer and when I did the NSTC I was was downloading is comping up with no peers or seeders. Now I see that I am on the peer list twice on that thread and in my active torrents section. How do I finish this download? I have logged in and out, restarted my computer again and stop and started the download. What do I do next?

Using Bittorrent OSX(mac)

Thanks in advance

direwolf-pgh
2006-11-04, 07:40 PM
you wait for the seeder to come back
- Id send a really kind-heartfelt please to the original seeder or one to the person that last posted how awesome the video was.

terapinfly
2006-11-04, 07:41 PM
I am started to download again, But how do I fix being on the tracker twice?

direwolf-pgh
2006-11-04, 07:44 PM
you dont - and it isnt.. the tracker updates about every 10 mins.. your seeing "ghosts".... spooky isnt it :D
-its a non-issue... let it be

TheMamba
2006-11-04, 08:06 PM
you dont - and it isnt.. the tracker updates about every 10 mins.. your seeing "ghosts".... spooky isnt it :D
-its a non-issue... let it be

:thumbsup

terapinfly
2006-11-04, 08:47 PM
Cool...thanks for all the help!

U2Lynne
2006-11-04, 10:35 PM
Actually guys, you can delete *your own ghosts* (not others, unless you are a Mod, unless I set it up wrong and only I can do other people's ghosts, but I digress....). Go to your user profile (terapinfly: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/member.php?userid=99841) and on the right side under Last Activity it says Delete Ghosts. Hit that and it removes all your activity on the tracker and waits for your bt client to talk to it again.