PDA

View Full Version : I have much to give... but no way to serve.

darkstar67
2006-10-30, 07:31 PM
Hi, I am a professional recordist who mainly works with Oteil and the Peacemakers. I recently used a data retrevial software called easy recovery 6 and was able to reconfigure a 300 Gb external harddrive into readable data.
I thought all was lost.

Now the company that I recorded some of these recordings for went belly up and I found out since many are 4 track matrixes I can share them here.

Bill_kate knows me from way back and if anyone knows him if You could show him this thread and if anyone wants to start a torrent I will jump on immediately and seed from there on. I am NOT firewalled.

If anyone has any ideas I have some smoking shows and they sound great because of the access I was granted.

thanks and keep on torrenting!!!! :wave: :D

Cornelious Jerome Garcia Oppenheimer
2006-10-30, 09:39 PM
Give me a day or 2, I will PM you a login and we can roll that way. Or it may be quicker to snail mail. My ISP has been slow lately, I will see what I can do. Perhaps I could uncap it for a day and we can push it through. I will let you know either way.

Good to see you around. I miss those way back days. If only I had a t-shirt or something to remember it by....