PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Azureus ?

searchinforthesound
2006-10-12, 03:43 PM
Im having this weird thing going on. Everything was working perfect for a while, then the last couple days everything according to Azureus is fine, DHT ok, NAT green. but the torrents upping and DLing are yellow now. still seem to have good speed 300Kb +or- up and down. so what gives with the yellow status of the torrents? :hmm:

Explosivo
2006-10-12, 05:06 PM
I believe that all the yellow means is that you initiated the connection with all the peers currently ul/dling from you. They are only green when someone else has connected to you. As long as your NAT test says ok then you should be fine

U2Lynne
2006-10-12, 07:23 PM
If you look at the definition of 'yellow' for the health columns, it says that being yellow is only a problem if you are always yellow. If your NAT is green, then you should be fine. You might want to turn DHT off though since more and more sites are blocking users who have DHT enabled (we currently are not).

searchinforthesound
2006-10-13, 03:05 PM
thanks for the feedback,appreciate the input

ColinM
2006-10-13, 11:18 PM
The yellow in the health column can be wrong. When I upgraded to 2.4.0.2 I about shit myself for the same reasons. Months of a perfect NAT situation and with the new version I was cursed. It seems as if 2.5.0.0 has cleared it up.

I beleive I saw something on the sourceforge site regarding this.