PDA

View Full Version : Pulled Torrents: please reset my stats

nego57
2006-09-27, 01:39 PM
What is fair is fair. Hendrix's Box of Gypsys file has been removed ( comercial realeased material it seems). That's OK. What I do not think is OK is have all the download on my stats and not had the chance to get my ratio back on it's feet again since I'm not allowed to upload the torrent. Is cases like that, I do not agree to pay for someone else's mistake. I want - please - my stats like they were before the incident.
Thanks in advance. :nono:

U2Lynne
2006-09-27, 01:55 PM
You can hit the Contact Us link below and let us know how much you had downloaded and uploaded (it should say in your bittorrent client) and we can delete that from your stats.

nego57
2006-09-27, 02:38 PM
Really apreciatte your understanding.
I'll contact you guys tonight with the info you're requested.
Thanks ;)

willndmb
2011-09-07, 01:45 PM
just wondering, not that i care - in a debate with a friend
but if you are on a torrent and it gets pulled
will your ratio still go up/down once pulled or does it freeze?
second once a torrent gets pulled is it even poss to still dl part of it?

MalFrie
2011-09-07, 03:52 PM
Yeah you can still D/ld as long as you are connected to the seeder, but if your connection goes, You cannot reconnect via the tracker, I think (mind you, I could be talking a load of sh*t)

paddington
2011-09-07, 06:13 PM
You can still download as long as you are connected, but the tracker will not track the stats for data moved after the pull.

Just send a screenshot of your torent client, showing the data uploaded one of us can adjust for you.

willndmb
2011-09-07, 07:55 PM
You can still download as long as you are connected, but the tracker will not track the stats for data moved after the pull.

Just send a screenshot of your torent client, showing the data uploaded one of us can adjust for you.
i don't care about the actual stats
i was under the impression that pulled torrents where dead but it seems if you were already on you could in fact continue
that was the topic we were discussing
thanks

paddington
2011-09-07, 11:16 PM

i don't care about the actual stats
i was under the impression that pulled torrents where dead but it seems if you were already on you could in fact continue
that was the topic we were discussing
thanks

If you'll notice, I said that very thing in the post you quoted.