PDA

View Full Version : Vines

Cornelious Jerome Garcia Oppenheimer
2006-09-23, 03:52 PM
Not a fan of the international 2nd seed requirement.

Joined the vine group to seed a hell of a lot of shows that were coming from me doing the whole CD>DVD archive, I have tons of solid SHN/FLAC CDR's seeds just sitting in boxes. Don't really have the time, desire to buy blank CDs that I don't need just to dupe them to be allowed to vine them here. :hmm:

Hope this changes to optional soon.

U2Lynne
2006-10-01, 11:06 PM
Bill, have you tried sending a message to Aaron or Heather about this? I know they have dealt with this issue before.

Cornelious Jerome Garcia Oppenheimer
2006-10-07, 10:05 AM
Nope.

Wanted to see if anyone else felt that way.

I guess not.

AAR.oner
2006-10-08, 06:28 AM
hey bill :wave:

just noticed this thread...go ahead and seed, we've bent that rule once or twice already...

fwiw--the only reason that "rule" was added was because everyone complained about how long it took to go back & forth across the world...but for special circumstances [like yer rearchiving "leftovers"] most won't mind a single seed [maybe put a blurb as to why there's only one copy or something]

but as far as i'm concerned, you can do whatever you want in the Vines Forum...its all based off of your work from the beginning anyways :cheers:

Sugarkane
2006-12-03, 01:56 PM
Here:

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=30543

ststephen65
2006-12-11, 01:04 PM
fwiw--the only reason that "rule" was added was because everyone complained about how long it took to go back & forth across the world

personally i think the 2 seeds is a good idea for this reason, it would def take the discs ALOT longer to make it down the lists jumpin over the pond 16 different times. im pretty active in the video vines and i dont mind seeding 2 lists, i guess i can understand if your there just to seed a bunch and not sign up for anything but it def would suck to be #45 in a single vine. you might have to wait like 2 months.

just my 3 cents