PDA

View Full Version : Bad Trader: Redfern

PALA
2006-09-14, 07:07 PM
I traded with this man maybe 3 month ago, I posted the package and arrived safely with his request DVDs and 'till today I STILL NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM HIM!!!

he own me 33CDs & 5 DVDs

http://www.live-recordings.net/
[email protected]

* John Keaveney "Redfern" from IRELAND.

Howdo59
2006-09-15, 10:56 AM
Can i just say that me and John have traded loads in the couple of years that i've known him. Never at all had a problem with the time and the quality of his discs. I do know that he has just come back from a month away from the UK but i'm certain that John won't rip you off mate!

johnky
2006-09-16, 06:00 AM
In reply to the post.......

I am not a bad trader. I posted all his discs from DUBLIN; IRELAND to MEXICO on the 29th July 2006.

I subsequently was in THAILAND from the following day until the 1st september.

Obviously was wasnt checking emails for that time so any emails he sent, he obviuously thought I was ignoring him.

He was emailing me to tell me the discs had not arrived.

I have subsequently told him that I will re-send the discs in smaller batches as and when I have the time.

This is first bad word I have ever had against me. Its not nice but does nt pait a true picture.

I will leave you to make up your own minds.

I know a lot of people will back me up on this and confimr that I have and NEVER will rip anybody off.

Take Care,

Johnky

www.live-recordings.net

johnky
2006-09-16, 06:00 AM
PS : Thanks for the support Chris :)

PALA
2006-09-16, 01:17 PM
I just want my CDs & DVDs okay mate PLEASE. I'M NOT HAPPY TOO WHEN I STILL DON'T RECEIVED ANYTHING YET.

When I made good the things it's no necesary the support.

See you later.