PDA

View Full Version : Uploading and seeding with uTorrent

saveferals
2006-09-10, 11:20 AM
Can anyone tell me what the ETA means in the utorrent page? It has and hourly/daily time. I was uploading a show but it stopped after a certain time period. It says I am still seeding.

U2Lynne
2006-09-10, 11:34 AM
ETA = estimated time of arrival . uTorrent takes a look at your speeds and makes a guess as to when you will complete the download.

I was uploading a show but it stopped after a certain time period. It says I am still seeding.
I'm not sure what you mean here. You were uploading and then it suddenly stopped uploading even though you are still trying to seed the show?

saveferals
2006-09-10, 01:25 PM
ETA = estimated time of arrival . uTorrent takes a look at your speeds and makes a guess as to when you will complete the download.

I'm not sure what you mean here. You were uploading and then it suddenly stopped uploading even though you are still trying to seed the show?

Yes, I suppose. It says I am seeding but in the upload area where it has the kbps time it says zero. Before it was giving an upload speed in numbers. So I guess I want to make sure I am still sharing.

Thansk!

saveferals
2006-09-10, 01:27 PM
Now it says an up speed of 16kbps. Not sure why it says zero then a speed?

rhinowing
2006-09-10, 01:55 PM
your leechers probably dropped off