PDA

View Full Version : Bad Trader: Iron Miami

Tredz
2006-08-21, 03:58 AM
Carlos Carbonell (he is regestered on forums with many ID)

bad trader

This guy contacts trader with an huge list but in fact it’s not is own list.
See for more information

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Maiden_fans_united/index.php?showtopic=6994

Beware !!!!!!!!!

litmanen
2006-08-30, 11:43 AM
that is correct!
be aware!!
he got me for 7 bon jovi dvd's
watch out!

shirley forero= carlos corbonell

but he is gonna pay for it hahahah

Deadbase
2006-08-30, 12:35 PM
it's my list....
http://home.insightbb.com/~ljhdesigns/livelist.txt
:mad:

GEORGE_SOAD
2006-08-30, 01:50 PM
Carlos Carbonell... :down:
on many forums they want to hang this guy, i don't blame them, so far he did a awsome job to get dvd's from everyone...

Deadbase
2006-08-30, 05:31 PM
http://z10.invisionfree.com/Maiden_fans_united/index.php?showtopic=7650

Going to try and use this thread as a resource for people.

PALA
2006-08-31, 08:49 AM
what the fuck!!!

I traded with this man a couple of weeks ago and today I saw that this fucking man is a BAD TRADER!!! ( Damn it!!! ).

I know that he gonna pay for this, I'm sure!!!

P.S. CARLOS CARBONELL If you see this.... *F.O.A.D.*

Roshambo
2006-08-31, 09:08 AM
How bout someone post his address and maybe someone close can go pay him a visit.

Could get someone to video the beating and put it up here for everyone to download =)

bonjovi32
2006-08-31, 10:13 AM
he wanted me to send him 52 discs.....well I didnt sent them..let's kill this guy..:d

egbertuk
2006-08-31, 11:37 AM
he wanted me to send him 52 discs.....well I didnt sent them..let's kill this guy..:d

Jesus!!!! 52 discs

Is he taking the piss, i bet that bastard is sitting at home laughing right now.

What a wanker. :nono: He is probably a secret ebay seller aswell.

Hunt him down :lol:

TheMamba
2006-08-31, 11:52 AM
How bout someone post his address and maybe someone close can go pay him a visit.

Please...do not post anyone's address. Thanks.

PALA
2006-08-31, 05:41 PM
I only say tha He is from Miami USA.

retired
2006-08-31, 06:03 PM
IF someone has email addresses for him, post them...maybe they can be used to see if he's a member here...

jackbutler
2006-08-31, 06:23 PM

Iron Miami - Shirley - ironmiami (at) yahoo (dot) com

Is this him/her? She/he killed several vines in the vine section by receiving and then not sending out!!

She/he is on the vine killers list now so no one will send to her/him!!

Tredz
2006-09-01, 08:28 AM

Iron Miami - Shirley - ironmiami (at) yahoo (dot) com

Is this him/her? She/he killed several vines in the vine section by receiving and then not sending out!!

She/he is on the vine killers list now so no one will send to her/him!!

yes it looks to be the same !!!

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!

litmanen
2006-09-01, 11:28 AM
also using :

[email protected]

PALA
2006-09-01, 03:45 PM
this is other email address:

[email protected] "CARLOS CARBONELL"

Vallo
2006-09-05, 10:12 AM
Carlos Carbonell
********,Miami,Florida 33134 USA
[email protected]

this guy ripped off more than 90 dvds from some of my traders...

Many reports about this f***er: http://www.metalvideos.135.it

this F***er has other names and addresses:

Shirley Forero or Shirley Cabrales
********, Miami,Florida 33122, USA
[email protected]

Oswaldo Martinez
********, Flushing, NY 11367, USA
[email protected]

WATCH OUT, GUYS!!!

U2Lynne
2006-09-05, 10:24 AM
A search does wonders: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25320

(street addresses removed above)

TheMamba
2006-09-05, 10:26 AM
Ahh...you beat me to it Lynne!

Vallo
2006-09-05, 10:57 AM
sorry, I didn't know I couldn't post addresses...
anyway, I posted the same alert in many sites 'cause a lot of my traders friends got screwed by this guy so I hope someone from Miami will pay him a visit...
hopefully he then won't be able to use a keyboard for the rest of his life... ;)

[Madman]
2006-09-05, 12:05 PM
This person was also banned from Metal Devastation for killing many vines.

ragu421
2006-09-17, 11:36 AM
I traded with Shirley Forero back last fall and had no problems OTHER than she wanted 2 blank dvd's for each one she burned.She had some great shows and several in particular I was looking for.I didnt particularly care for 2:1 B&P but she sent what she was supposed to.It took a few weeks but she didnt rip me off.The email I communicated with her with was [email protected] and I also have her physical addy in Miami where I sent my blanks if anyone needs it.Sorry to hear some of you got ripped off but she did what she said she would do for me. :hmm:

bluesmaster
2006-09-19, 01:10 PM
Hello all ,this is the fjrst time i have to do this this a year i am very active in trade.Shirley, [email protected],should send me 12 DVDs 1 month ago,
she never answer to many mail.
Be care to this F*** B**** :mad:

PALA
2006-09-19, 03:51 PM
I think that is the same person:

"CARLOS CARBONELL"

HIJO DE LA GRAN PUTA.

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=25961

Beware!!!

maidencolorado
2006-09-19, 04:07 PM
Yep, congratulations, you just paid your membership to the Carlos Carbonell fan club. :mad:

Sorry you had this experience, but you are FAR from alone, and others have been taken for a lot more. It is amazing nobody has gotten thier hands on him/her yet.

Mustapha
2006-09-19, 05:35 PM
Well it looks like I've been ripped off too... :mad: It's the first time something like this happens to me!!! 25 damned dvd's!!!
But more than pissed off, I'm sad, because you just never know how far some people go, obly to get some dvd's...
Check this out:

HI Nuno,

I'm sorry for not rebly back before but this last Saturday my Grand Father passed away , He was at the hospital since end of July . We knew this was going to happen but you are never ready to face death . I have 05 DVDs pending to be burnt so I'll get them done by tonight .

There is my addy:

Shirley Cabrales
Miami,Florida
USA

saying that the grandfather died?! This is sick!!! and I f*cking believed it!!! :disbelief
It's really frustrating, I think I'll leave this trading thing for a while... :(

maidencolorado
2006-09-19, 07:46 PM
saying that the grandfather died?! This is sick!!! and I f*cking believed it!!! :disbelief
It's really frustrating, I think I'll leave this trading thing for a while... :(

It is sick what this person is doing, but he/she/it whatever is a professional thief. There is no honor nor, apparently, limit to how low this person will go.

I hope you have not been burned before, it sucks you were taken for 25 discs. Try to remember that the vast majority or traders are good people.

Its up to you if you want to take a break from trading, I can understand that, but there are good traders out there. If you want to be guaranteed not to get burned again, set up a trade with another person who has posted in this thread.

ragu421
2006-10-06, 10:21 AM
Yeah, I agree.99.9% of the traders I encountered here have been good. I got ripped off a while back here but not since.I even replied to a B&P offer from Shirley Forrero and she hooked me up.I guess Im one of the lucky ones she didnt get.Dont think Ill be sending her any more blanks.I have her "current" email addy as well as her home addy if anyone in the Miami are wants it.Maybe if she saw some one face to face all pissed off at her then maybe she would stop all this thievery.

vqueen
2006-12-17, 11:41 AM
i lost 19 discs for trade 3 week ago.
his name & adress is Ozzie Martinez = Carlos Carbonell"[email protected]"
?

Deadbase
2006-12-18, 08:03 PM
she/he is at it again.....

metmum
2007-02-24, 09:14 AM
Also uses the name Ruskin-arm, Martin Uranga, he has been banned from Metal Devastation and Digital Traders.

fett14622
2007-04-05, 02:24 PM
Also uses the name Ruskin-arm, Martin Uranga, he has been banned from Metal Devastation and Digital Traders.

Also banned from Maiden Fans United

SRC
2007-05-02, 04:11 PM
sorry so many got fucked,if you are looking for a good trader take a look at my list i do my best not to fuck anyone i am new to the den so far i have only met good people,thanks

Trader Dave
2007-05-02, 04:41 PM
sorry so many got fucked,if you are looking for a good trader take a look at my list i do my best not to fuck anyone i am new to the den so far i have only met good people,thanks
Carlos, is that you?

Led Smed
2007-05-03, 01:49 AM
Tredz Hi Its Me Led Smed's... I am So Sorry To Hear You Have Been Ripped Off!! By Carlos Carbonell... He Sounds like Quite......... "A Human Back- Side" Many Thanks For Posting The Warning :clap: About Him Tredz.....

dementrium
2007-05-04, 01:06 PM
.......and those G-D politicians want to make them citizen's and give 'em driver's licenses too! Typical-Leeching CRIM-ALIENS!! PLEDGE YOUR ALLEGIANCE MAGGOT or GET THE F%*K-OUT!! We TRUE Americans will take our country back someday. THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED...MFers!!

100% agreed. I wouldn't trust any trader called 'Carlos', or any other spanish-sounding names for that matter. :clap:

AAR.oner
2007-05-05, 07:48 AM
:wtf: :disbelief

markknopfler
2007-05-05, 08:34 AM
100% agreed. I wouldn't trust any trader called 'Carlos', or any other spanish-sounding names for that matter. :clap:

I understand that Carlos Santana has quite the collection of live music, all different types and spanning many decades. I would gladly trade with him. :thumbsup

Jim
2007-06-19, 03:23 AM
When it's 52 discs you know something is uup. Most I traded with a person is 12 or 10. His day will come.

Festafarian
2007-06-20, 04:48 AM
I understand that Carlos Santana has quite the collection of live music, all different types and spanning many decades. I would gladly trade with him. :thumbsup

:thumbsup very well said! Hard to believe that people can be that racist. I recently did a nice trade with a guy in Mexico, went quite well.

I've only been ripped off a couple of times. Both were American.

markknopfler
2007-06-20, 07:35 AM
You know, people just disappear all the time..... I wonder how many of those missing ones are bad traders that ripped off the wrong person ??

AAR.oner
2007-06-21, 05:38 AM
TTD SCREEN NAMES for Carlos/Shirley:

ruskin_arm
BonJovi-VanHalen-Music
martin11277
Mr.Yngwie [currently using]