PDA

View Full Version : DVD Audio won't play when using Chapter Select

Weekapauggrooved
2006-08-09, 03:48 PM
I have downloaded 3 DVDs from here, Phish 4-3-1998, Matisyahu 6-12-2005, and The Benevento/Russo Duo from 6-10-2005.

With both the Matisyahu and the Duo shows, when you hit play, and play the show from start to finish, there is audio the whole way. However, if i go to song selection, and select any song other than the first, there is no audio. There is also no audio when i am watching and skip forward a chapter.

The phish one is giving me no troubles, and I burned all 3 shows the exact same way so I don't know what my problem is.

I'm using the trial of ONES to burn these.

I unfortunatly deleted the Duo show from my harddrive before i realized the problem on the DVDs, but I still have the Matisyahu show and would like to fix it because i promised a few people i'd burn them a copy.

The files i have are:

Filename (type)

VIDEO_TS (IFO)
VIDEO_TS (VOB)
VIDEO_TS.BUP (BUP)
VTS_01_0 (IFO)
VTS_01_0 (VOB)
VTS_01_0.BUP (BUP)
VTS_01_1 (VOB)
VTS_02_0 (IFO)
VTS_02_0.BUP (BUP)
VTS_02_1 (VOB)
VTS_02_2 (VOB)
VTS_02_3 (VOB)
VTS_02_4 (VOB)
VTS_03_0 (IFO)
VTS_03_0.BUP (BUP)
VTS_03_1 (VOB)

I also have the Text File containing the setlist and the MD5 but I didn't include those with the burn.

TheMamba
2006-08-10, 01:59 PM
No ideas here. Will they play OK on your computer? Have you tried playing them in someone else's player - maybe your player doesn't like burnded DVD's. :hmm:

Weekapauggrooved
2006-08-10, 07:55 PM
Same problems on my computers DVD-Rom drive, my computers DVD burner, my DVD player, and my dads DVD player.

The phish DVDs (Which i burned the same way) worked fine on all of those.

Weekapauggrooved
2006-08-11, 05:47 AM
Ok, just found this out. When i use chapter select, it starts to play and there is no audio. But if i hit pause, and then hit play, there suddenly is audio. Maybe that helps diagnose my problem.

bburnett
2006-08-15, 11:22 AM
Ok, just found this out. When i use chapter select, it starts to play and there is no audio. But if i hit pause, and then hit play, there suddenly is audio. Maybe that helps diagnose my problem.

It just sounds like the "button navigation" was not configured properly before they clicked "burn".