View Full Version : Torrent Stats

dcbullet
2006-07-14, 05:21 PM
How about adding "most completes"?

Everyone loves statistics don't they? :hmm:

:wave:

U2Lynne
2006-07-14, 05:36 PM
I can do that, but it would be for the Most Completes of the Active Torrents. Once we move a torrent to Inactive, I get rid of all stats associated with it (including the list of files, size of the torrent, number of completes, usernames of people who completed, etc). But, I can easily list the top 10 (or whatever) Most Completed of the Active torrents.

ohkeepa
2006-07-14, 05:41 PM
this one board I am on has the stats for most time logged in.. top ten posters, top ten topic starters.. yadda yadda..

... but, who is competing anyways :lol

dcbullet
2006-07-14, 06:26 PM
I can do that, but it would be for the Most Completes of the Active Torrents. Once we move a torrent to Inactive, I get rid of all stats associated with it (including the list of files, size of the torrent, number of completes, usernames of people who completed, etc). But, I can easily list the top 10 (or whatever) Most Completed of the Active torrents.

Oh. Just an idea I had when browsing the stats. I didn't realize inactive torrent's data went away. No biggie. :wave:

dcbullet
2006-07-14, 06:28 PM
this one board I am on has the stats for most time logged in.. top ten posters, top ten topic starters.. yadda yadda..

... but, who is competing anyways :lol

I think I remember that U2Lynne can see how many times people refresh the site. Somebody had a HUGE number of refreshes. I hope it wasn't me. :mellow:

U2Lynne
2006-07-14, 06:40 PM
I think I remember that U2Lynne can see how many times people refresh the site. Somebody had a HUGE number of refreshes. I hope it wasn't me. :mellow:
I can look at the site stats and see who has the most hits every month (they hit the most number of pages whether new or refreshed) and which use the most bandwidth every month (someone who hits an image type thread *cough* The Babe Thread *cough* the most).

dcbullet
2006-07-14, 06:43 PM
Hehe. :angel:

toys
2006-07-18, 01:24 PM
I can look at the site stats and see who has the most hits every month (they hit the most number of pages whether new or refreshed) and which use the most bandwidth every month (someone who hits an image type thread *cough* The Babe Thread *cough* the most).
can I do that? i've only found overall site stats but not individual user stats

i need more power :cool:

Chachi420
2006-07-18, 05:21 PM
it's probably me....I hit refresh all the time :lol

Chachi420
2006-07-18, 05:23 PM
hmmm... :hmm: I'm guessing??
(I click on it occasionally to see the new babes or nws babes, but I don't think I click on it nearly as much as j :lol )

spiritinaphoto
2006-07-22, 04:19 PM
I didn't even realize we had a "best sharers" list until toys linked to this thread.

I suppose I should seed some more things so I can boost my 16.36 to 37.0 and make the top 10. :lmao:

U2Lynne
2006-07-22, 04:59 PM
Well, the reason you don't get listed is because I order the users by their ratio which is determined by upload/download. Since your download is 0, then your ratio really should be an 'error' because you can't divide by 0 (remember that from school?). In the case of your ratio under your name, I simply do a little logic before trying to figure it out by saying if download=0, then ratio=Inf. (so I actually never try to determine it since it isn't a number).

Not sure if that makes sense :hmm:

karmakat
2006-07-22, 07:11 PM
i need more power :cool:

Hahahahahaha....but NO. :cool: