PDA

View Full Version : stash of VHS tapes up for grabs

zilla
2006-06-26, 01:32 PM
I recently came accross a stash of first gen VHS-HiFi tapes from the early 90's. live performances recorded from cable TV. everything from MTV spring break, to award shows, to Letterman and Leno.

I am willing to send these to someone, anyone, who is willing to, and has the resources, to transfer this stuff to DVD.

So, I am looking for recomendations and volunteers for the job from the knowledgeable folks here at the den. any takers?

planetearth
2006-06-30, 08:56 AM
i can transfer to dvd.

Cameron_Frye
2006-07-01, 10:29 AM
i can transfer aswell.. but @ the moment im kind of backed up.. ive got 6 shows for a fellow bot to finish. 1 tool. 1 korn. and some otehr sutff then i have to transfer gg allins last show and funeral/wake and then i have to do the buckethead binge video series 5 vhs tapes.. then i have GnR behind the music and vh1 rock honors. lol so if u dont find anyone in a month or 2 i can help :thumbsup

AAR.oner
2006-07-01, 10:41 AM
I recently came accross a stash of first gen VHS-HiFi tapes from the early 90's. live performances recorded from cable TV. everything from MTV spring break, to award shows, to Letterman and Leno.

I am willing to send these to someone, anyone, who is willing to, and has the resources, to transfer this stuff to DVD.

So, I am looking for recomendations and volunteers for the job from the knowledgeable folks here at the den. any takers?
what artists are they of?

eric182
2006-07-04, 07:22 PM
how much are they i'd have to delete some stuff first or get another hd but i have a hauppage 250 mce

Shakes
2006-07-04, 07:42 PM
i have to transfer gg allins last show and funeral/wake

I don't know if you plan on trading these but GG's brother Merle sells copies of these through the official website. http://www.ggallin.com/

Also, the entire last show, plus bits of the funeral is on the documentary, 'Hated' by Todd Phillips.

Cameron_Frye
2006-07-05, 11:57 AM
I don't know if you plan on trading these but GG's brother Merle sells copies of these through the official website. http://www.ggallin.com/

Also, the entire last show, plus bits of the funeral is on the documentary, 'Hated' by Todd Phillips.

oh no shiet? i didnt even know he sold em... time to go buy so official copies.. thanks for pointing that out :thumbsup

zilla
2006-07-12, 05:04 PM
sorry folks, but it would seem that the beginnings of MOST of the tracks have been chopped. VCR delay.................. anyway it doesnt look like much can be salvaged.

it looked good......thought I had something there.

-zilla