PDA

View Full Version : passkey?

stevehalpin
2006-06-04, 08:31 AM
Keep getting connection error. invalid reply. d1 failure reason 22. invalid passkey. (0 - )e) What to do......

TheMamba
2006-06-04, 08:34 AM
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21890

stevehalpin
2006-06-04, 08:42 AM
rock on.....thanks.

Black Dog
2006-06-07, 08:01 AM
Since this appears to be a passkey prob.....

I keep getting an "invalid passkey" error.....

I tried reDLing the torrent and starting it different ways....

Nada.............Ideas? :rolleyes:

U2Lynne
2006-06-07, 09:46 AM
Remove the torrent file from Azureus. Delete all your files names "Buenos Aires Argentina Broadcast 2006-03-02.torrent" on your computer. Now go back to the thread and do a force refresh. Then, download the torrent file again.

(Did you by any chance download one of the other two files of this name that he later asked to be pulled? A couple of others had this same problem and I think it has to do with the torrent file having the same name.)

Black Dog
2006-06-08, 09:22 AM
Remove the torrent file from Azureus. Delete all your files names "Buenos Aires Argentina Broadcast 2006-03-02.torrent" on your computer. Now go back to the thread and do a force refresh. Then, download the torrent file again.

(Did you by any chance download one of the other two files of this name that he later asked to be pulled? A couple of others had this same problem and I think it has to do with the torrent file having the same name.)

Hey Lynne :wave:

Today I tried that and more.....still no luck :rolleyes:

I'll check back tomorrow morning.

U2Lynne
2006-06-08, 09:32 AM
But, I'm curious, did you download one of the other files prior to this one? It seems the other person (maybe two people) who are having problems had also downloaded one of the versions that was later pulled.

Can you email the torrent that isn't working? [email protected] Thanks!