PDA

View Full Version : Download Question

jack handy
2006-05-18, 11:40 AM
After almost finishing the Phil DVD Denver, 99, I take a break, now when I click on the link to download it, it says permission denied after I show it where the 6 gigs of already downloaded folder is. Why is this happening? I appreciate it.
Michael

U2Lynne
2006-05-18, 11:51 AM
Michael, make sure that you logon to the site from www.thetradersden.org, not just thetradersden.org. Then clear your cache and see if you can download the attachment/torrent (that is when you get the screen to logon, correct?).

jack handy
2006-05-18, 03:00 PM
Clear my chache? Thank you so much for respsonding.

U2Lynne
2006-05-18, 03:30 PM
Well, some people find that they need to clear the cache, others find it unnecessary. In firefox, Tools > Options > Privacy > Cache > Clear. In IE, Tools > Internet Options > Temporary Internet files > Delete Files.

Hmmm, reading your problem again, it doesn't sound like it's a problem getting the torrent file? So, download the torrent file to your harddrive and then double-click it to start it and point it to the files. Is that the point you are getting the error? You may want to look here and see if one of these is the error you are getting: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/faq.php?faq=bittorrent#faq_getaddrinco