PDA

View Full Version : Great Trader: ragu421

Festafarian
2006-04-22, 09:34 PM
Very nice. speedy :thumbsup

Mr. Brownstone
2006-06-09, 03:31 PM
May I say, excellent trader? Fast, not to mention choice ABB shows. Highly recommended. :wave:

woody
2006-06-13, 07:05 AM
So, John Wofford, you freaking liar, you start a thread bashing me about the DVDS I sent you? Calling me out in front of everybody telling everyone that I was a bad trader, the stuff I sent you doesnt play? JOhn Wofford is a liar,
I just checked his list and he has ratings and comments about the stuff I sent him which he has obviously watched/viewed.
He made a HUGE deal out of the stuff I sent him, unreal, this guy is a liar.

do not trade with Ragu420
keeps his list at Ragu420 on Etree. Of course, I should know enough to trade with useless, lying , potheads.

woody
2006-06-13, 07:08 AM
this is BULLSHIT, Ragu :down: is a liar and try to cheat me...sorry folks, but he is a liar. Dont trade with him.

retired
2006-06-13, 08:16 AM
Of course, I should know enough to trade with potheads.
:nono: nothing wrong w/ potheads...

that is intresting that he has comments about the discs you sent him which wouldnt play :hmm:

calvin1663
2006-06-13, 03:34 PM
not to get involved in this OK corall shootout or anything, but I must say something's afoot. When someone's got 2 posts highly recommending him versus an angry, crummy ratio person who bashes potheads...

I'm sorry, but just as a complete outside observer, YOU look like the one at fault...

jdawson
2006-06-13, 03:40 PM
is it possible he already found replacements for the discs that he traded for? that might be why there are reviews of them. Does it specifically state that you are the person that the discs came from?

skodechoker
2006-06-13, 03:42 PM
Ratio has no fucking bearing at all on a snailmail trade Calvin, this site also doesnt inforce ratios and some of us have very poor upstreams through no faults of our own. Go play ratio cop on your Coldplay hub. It is no indication whatsoever of a traders ability to fulfill snail mail trades.

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=21515

How come he looks at fault? Ragu came on here and stated that everything he was sent didnt work, and now this guy is reporting that Ragu has rated everything he sent him. That looks a bit fishy in its own right and Ragu has some explaining to do as well.

jdawson
2006-06-13, 04:12 PM
but ragu never once stated who he traded with, the other guy is the one who came forward and said it was he who sent the discs to ragu...and this all happened almost a month ago, why come forward now? and why accuse ragu of naming him when he clearly didn't. seems like ragu was looking for input on how to handle the situation without mentioning names, when the other guy came forward and admitted sending. ragu also said he would look elsewhere for those discs, it's possible in a month to have done that.

skodechoker
2006-06-13, 04:27 PM
True and I agree there are things in this issue that need to be sorted, Ragu was on a bit ago and did not comment. It will be interesting to hear both sides, but both sides need to be addressed before any side is taken.

calvin1663
2006-06-13, 05:04 PM
Go play ratio cop on your Coldplay hub.

How come he looks at fault?

at your first point: leechers are no good. as a GENERAL RULE, people with lower share ratios tend to be the ones taking from the community without giving back as much (if you're going to leech a torrent, make sure you can seed at least 1:1), hence, someone with a lower ratio would tend to be someone who would not give back as much, thereby making it more likely they'd rip someone off

second point: as I stated above, ragu already had two posts to his credit saying he was an "excellent trader...highly recommended...very nice," so it would seem that he was the one on the good end of the spectrum. secondly, woody created a thread with a smi-nonsensical topic title, obviously written in haste and anger (note the multiple capitalizations, reapeating himself, etc.), which leads me to believe that he's a bit hot-headed. In short, if you don't like my points (and as I said "complete outside observer"), you can cram it up your ass, please.

Chachi420
2006-06-13, 06:56 PM
Of course, I should know enough to trade with useless, lying , potheads.
hey now...that statement is uncalled for! :nono: :lol

U2Lynne
2006-06-14, 10:18 AM
Hey guys/gals, I moved your ratio debate to here: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22702

Powderfinger
2006-06-14, 10:34 AM
I thought these arguments were supposed to be about Zeppelin and lineage???

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

ragu421
2006-06-14, 01:54 PM
I just now saw this post.I am John Wofford and "Woody" {Mike Sweeney} is on crack!None of the 10 discs he sent me would work in any player that I own or my computer.I just recently completed a large trade with Scott Lewis {Aikox} and he was generous enough to help me replace a good portion of the discs that I got scammed out of.I also got called out about a bad disc I sent out about a year ago to "teabaggins" and I promptly made that trade right.The folks here who know me,and have traded with me in the past know that "woody" is full of shit.When things slow down for me from time to time I offer up B&P's and on every post I make my dvd list available and cant even begin to guess how many DVD B&P's Ive done as a result of folks seeing my post.I also regularly contribute to the "site expenses and upkeep" here at TDD.You guys who dont know me and havent traded with me in the past can believe who you wanna believe.I also am still needing to complete the "want list" that woody screwed me out of as it is still incomplete.I was able to,thru my last trade with aikox,able to get about half of them.I have also had to block woody from my email list and add him to my spam list because of all the threatening and vulgar emails I got from him.Trade with this guy at your own risk.Thats all Im saying and ever have said.I didnt even out him.His loud mouth did that on his own and as far as potheads go..............this guy is just an assclown!

retired
2006-06-14, 02:09 PM
:hijack:

ragu421
2006-06-14, 02:11 PM
Yeah!!! Go Cocks!!! I gotta steal that avitar!!

Festafarian
2006-06-14, 03:24 PM
Just an opinion... I had a great experience with Ragu. Very polite and fast. If you want to put him on the bad trader's list, do so, but don't hijack this thread.

skodechoker
2006-06-14, 03:29 PM
Yeah!!! Go Cocks!!! I gotta steal that avitar!!

Class of 2000 :thumbsup

http://www.hitchnitch.com/College%20images/Gators_plate.jpg

You may have gotten us last year and stolen our legendary coach, but this year, you're going to drown in the Swamp!

ragu421
2006-06-14, 08:58 PM
Ahhh Skodechoker,I dont know about "stole your legendary coach" but I do agree about him being legendary.Man,the knowledge this guy has.....we may have stolen last years game and were very fortunate.The last team Id talk shit about {especially football} is UF but Ill tell ya,I do love the state of USC football right now.You guys got Urban Meyer and a loaded senior class so I expect to see you guys playing on New Years day.Even for the Natl championship.I think we can all agree that the SEC in football is not to be fucked with.I would also say that right now,Florida is one of those teams to not fuck with.Awesome program and we thank you very much for Steve Spurrier.While last year may have been a fluke {Blind squirill/nut theory} we do expect to pester some folks this year.Actually,Im a Clemson fan for now.They are in Omaha {We ARE not} so hopefully they can make some noise up there.Dont tell anyone though.Id never hear the fucking end of it.Florida............everywhere you go there is a fucking gator!
Ha Ha.....See you in November {with our swamp shoes on!!}
db.etree.org/ragu420

woody
2006-06-14, 10:00 PM
Ragu, there you are!!! I was hoping you would join the fun!! :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

ragu421
2006-06-15, 09:00 AM
Yeah Im here and thanks very much woody.Nice of you to have me greet yesterday with all of this bullshit!

Gibblet
2006-06-15, 10:31 AM
My Uncle was president of IPTAY (I Plow Ten Acres A Year) and my great Uncle was at one time the oldest living member of the Gamecocks Football team- so I love when that time of year rolls aroung. I want to give my family a bottle of cheap gin and just sit back and enjoy! Oh wait- this isn't the football forum, this is about ratios, no- bad traders?

hanshak2015
2006-06-15, 11:17 AM
I want to give my family a bottle of cheap gin and just sit back and enjoy! Oh wait- this isn't the football forum, this is about ratios, no- bad traders?

Nah, the football forum is right next door, confusingly labeled "political forum". Lots of reliable hools in there though. If you want to see them in action, tell them you're German.

rygman
2006-06-23, 04:08 PM
I too had a very good experience with ragu421, very pleasant guy and Good Trader. Thanks again Gu'!

ragu421
2006-06-23, 04:26 PM
"I plow ten acres a year" {IPTAY} Ha!!I gotta remember that one!

Gibblet
2006-06-23, 10:45 PM
Except for when Danny Ford was coach- then it was I "Pay Ten Atheletes A Year"

ragu421
2006-06-25, 11:21 AM
Yeah and Danny paid ten good ones.I think he paid more than 10.His un-doing at Clemson was paying Terry Allen and actually IPTAY bought him a new Supra.I still remember all of my Clemson friends jumping up and down when they beat Nebraska in the Orange bowl {I believe it was the O.Bowl anyway} and my telling them something "wasnt right".Sho nuff,couple of weeks later it was "PROBATION" and the end of Danny Ford.Their national championship should have an asteric beside it.Give my GAMECOCKS a couple years.All we really need is a quarterback and to replace all of our corners.Steve Spurrier runs a tight ship in Columbia and dosent take shit from anyone.GO GAMECOCKS!!Anyone know how I can put me up a Gamecock avitar?

U2Lynne
2006-06-25, 12:12 PM
Anyone know how I can put me up a Gamecock avitar?
Sure, on the bottom of the page here: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/profile.php?do=editavatar

jackbutler
2006-06-30, 07:14 PM
I also had a very good experience with this trader! Just received his Van Halen 2004 disc and he is very fast and polite :) I hope to do some more trading with him in the near future :thumbsup

hottunahead
2006-07-05, 09:00 PM
Great trader ragu421! Fast and friendly! Thanks John

jackbutler
2006-07-19, 07:53 PM
w00t! Just completed another trade with ragu421 and he rocks. Received everything very fast and just as described. :thumbsup Very highly recommend :)

Rock on!! :clap:

ragu421
2006-10-06, 10:45 AM
Finally FINALLY got the last of the shows "Woody" screwed me out of on the way.Guess who came thru in the clutch for me?Yep,Scott Lewis {Aikox2}.Scotty is probably my favorite trader around here.He is very professional and prompt.Not to mention being a hell of a nice guy!Very knowledgable and has helped me over the last year more than I can say.I look forward to my trades with Scott because I know what Im gonna get.If you havent traded with him, you should.You will then understand what I mean.Woody?Avoid him like he has the plague.Unless you need a matching set of coasters of course.

ragu421
2006-10-06, 10:45 AM
And yes, I am a pothead!!

Phishblowz
2006-10-19, 10:49 AM
He said assclown :lmao:

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Potheads are people too...I've known plenty of cool potheads...and plenty of asshole straight folks...it's who you are that makes you what you are...if you're dumb enough to think that pot can turn a cool guy into an asshole, that's your fault...chances are, he was an asshole long before he smoked the herb...not that he may not be an asshole anyway, but if you cross out all the potheads from your list of potential traders, how are you ever gonna get any more dead shows :lol

Don't judge a group of people based on the actions of a single person...it's not the proper thing to do...be openminded, and call em AS you see em, not before you see em...just my to cents

ASSCLOWN :lmao: too friggin funny

Festafarian
2006-10-21, 01:11 PM
Assclown :lol my new favorite!

I would much rather trade with a pothead than a drunk... but thats just been my observation

kosmickat75
2006-10-26, 05:18 PM
Ragu is an excellent trader, just hooked me up with a super B+P. Fast, reliable, and chill.... Thanks again Gu"

ragu421
2006-11-07, 07:29 PM
Yeah,You cant reason with a drunk either.

shopkin
2006-11-07, 08:51 PM
Ratio has no fucking bearing at all on a snailmail trade Calvin,..........

BBBWWWWHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA :rolleyes: looks like it did this time.....

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28864

:wave:

randytravis
2007-03-24, 09:58 AM
we completed a large trade last week. quick, communicated well, and even sent some extras. I would trade with ragu421 again anytime.

teabaggins
2007-03-24, 10:40 AM
john is a stand up dude! traded with him quite a few times and has always been a straight shooter

captain99
2007-04-13, 03:15 AM
Ragu 421 has always been an exemplary trader/viner in my dealings with him :thumbsup

Calvin57
2007-04-27, 04:01 AM
Ragu421 is an excellent trader and one of the more generous folks I have come across....one of the best. Thanks John! :thumbsup :thumbsup

woody
2007-04-27, 06:42 AM
Ragu is a BAD trader,
dont trade with him.

ragu421
2007-05-01, 11:02 AM
Woody smokes pole!! Im still trying to replace a couple of the "dud's" he sent me.My one and only bad experience Ive had here.Trade with "woody" at your own rish.I mean,shit,look at his ratio?? :down:

woody
2007-05-01, 07:24 PM
Hi Ragu!

ragu421
2007-05-01, 08:34 PM
"Hello Woody" {In my best "Hello Newman" Seinfeld immitation.Whats up Woody?Enjoying all the great dvd's I sent? :wave: :wave:

woody
2007-05-02, 06:35 AM
Ragu,
I never got anything from you, remember? :wave:

ragu421
2007-05-04, 08:33 AM
Yeah you did.I think it was the other way around boss.One of the dvd's you sent me would play.The rest got trashed.Thanks to Scott Lewis and some other fine folks here at TDD I was able to get replacements.Nothing personal,and you may be a really nice guy and all, but I wouldnt trade with you again

door71
2007-05-04, 03:13 PM
:clap: Hats off to ragu. He just helped me break the rest of my TTD cherry. Very communicative and great to work with. His 5 B & P's put my total to 6.

Now I have a longer trading list than the person with 4. :D

Highly recommended. Thanks John!!!!!

Gregg

Jim Bob
2007-05-10, 10:39 AM
I would also like to chime in and praise ragu421 - absolutely no problems with our 5 DVD trade.

A big, resounding :thumbsup !!!!

lbrow65
2007-05-23, 12:01 AM
ragu421 is an excellent trader, fast, delivers on what he says, and is a friendly guy to top it all off. He is even prepared to post all the way down under for nothing. I would recommend him to anyone.

ragu421
2007-05-24, 09:46 AM
Thank you Ibrow65.I hope you enjoy the beatles disc."Stardude" put a lot of effort into those and Id like to see them circulated around the world.Please,burn copys for your friends and a big ole "Thankee to stardude" for all of his efforts and generosity in getting this whole thing started! :thumbsup

door71
2007-06-01, 10:27 AM
Thanks Ragu for the Zep audio. Big hats odd to bullpinjohn also. :thumbsup

Voodoochild137
2007-06-02, 10:56 PM
ragu sent me some killer remasters discs, freebies.... way to go ragu!!

jajatisalgoe
2007-06-04, 11:12 AM
Very fast, excellent service. Got some great stuff from him! He's very nice :wave: :thumbsup