PDA

View Full Version : Help with seeding

siddx_4
2006-03-31, 06:36 PM
I've recently uploaded some shows (I'm very new at this). Anyway, the shows are correctly listed here, but indicate no seeders. Any help to make sure the shows get properly seeded by me would be appreciated!
Thanks.

:confused: :hmm:

AAR.oner
2006-03-31, 06:39 PM
it would help to know which threads yer talkin about

Five
2006-03-31, 08:18 PM
just go to this thread:
http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=18709

download the torrent there, and point your client to the folder which has the files in it.

if you mean downloading, then point it to the folder you want the files to be in

hope this helps

siddx_4
2006-03-31, 08:32 PM
I uploaded a torrent for Explosions in the Sky 2004-02-09 Rescue Rooms ; Nottingham, England (SHN), but I'm not seeding it? Maybe I made the torrent wrong. I was able to upload a Little Feat show OK.
:hmm:

TheMamba
2006-03-31, 08:46 PM
I uploaded a torrent for Explosions in the Sky 2004-02-09 Rescue Rooms ; Nottingham, England (SHN), but I'm not seeding it? Maybe I made the torrent wrong. I was able to upload a Little Feat show OK.
:hmm:

You're connected, but showing up as a seeder. Are you sure you have it pointed at the right folder?

U2Lynne
2006-03-31, 09:29 PM
You mean he's showing up *not* as a seeder.

Stop your torrent. Tell your client to delete the torrent file. Then, download the torrent from here and drag it into your bittorrent client. It will ask you where to save the files, point it to the folder you created the has the flac/shn files. Wait a minute while it counts up to 100% completion. You will then be seeding.