PDA

View Full Version : how to post screen shots...

bigwurock
2006-03-17, 08:21 PM
anyone give me any tips on posting screen shots..thanks..

U2Lynne
2006-03-17, 10:11 PM
You are on a PC, right? Don't you hit alt + Print Screen and then Paste it into Word? (At least, that is how I've done it on my NT machine)

LocalHero
2006-03-17, 10:18 PM
You are on a PC, right? Don't you hit alt + Print Screen and then Paste it into Word? (At least, that is how I've done it on my NT machine)

Yes, except Paint would be a better output pogram in this case.

U2Lynne
2006-03-17, 11:22 PM
Yep, you are right. I just don't have paint and I've only used screen captures on my PC for, well, screen captures!

karmakat
2006-03-17, 11:30 PM
You can use Paint or a photoshop type program for it. Just hit print screen, and paste into the program of your choice. Important though to save it as .jpeg as opposed to the bitmap if you are going to host it.

bigwurock
2006-03-18, 07:01 AM
i am using realone media player...do i have to pause the clip//when i hit print screen it does nothing.

karmakat
2006-03-18, 11:43 AM
i am using realone media player...do i have to pause the clip//when i hit print screen it does nothing.

I think so. I have done it from winamp and WMP, but I try to avoid RealOne if at all possible. If that is the case, then you want the screen for RealOne at max size when you do the print screen. Might I suggen WinDVD it has print screen options within the player.

ohkeepa
2006-03-18, 12:17 PM
yeah WindDVD works good.. but with WinDVD you have to use the screen cap option.. hitting print screen will just give you a black screen