PDA

View Full Version : My face is blue!

Festafarian
2006-03-14, 03:12 PM
When i woke up this morning, my face was blue. It says "connection error". There have been a few times that happened and I updated the tracker and it went away. I'm getting a "connection refused" error. I'm still u/l and d/l as usual. Any ideas?
Thanks

TheMamba
2006-03-14, 03:15 PM
Was it on a torrent here?

A blue face means you're seeding but not connected to any peers. Or it means that the tracker is down.

thisistoto
2006-03-14, 03:43 PM
Or lonesome.

Festafarian
2006-03-14, 04:23 PM
Sorry, yes the torrent is from here. like I said, it's still u/l and d/l, but my guess is that its just not tracking. I tried to queue up another torrent just to see if the tracker was down, but the other torrent queued up just fine. It's just the 2 I'm working on. The Wall and The VFC show. :hmm:

Festafarian
2006-03-14, 05:58 PM
ok, I have been trying to figure this out and saw that the torrent that is giving me the problem has a different url it says tradersden.org:6969/announce All the other ones say tradersden.org/forums/tracker/announce.php

I tried editing the url, but then it said it couldn't find the torrent. I'm confused

U2Lynne
2006-03-14, 06:24 PM
That's a torrent from our old tracker (you would think those torrents would be done by now!). For some reason, that tracker was down, so I just restarted it.

Festafarian
2006-03-14, 06:55 PM
Thanks, I figured it out that I was on the old tracker. My face is a nice shade of green! :D