PDA

View Full Version : bad trader

PEPPER
2006-03-12, 10:00 AM
What does someone have to do ( or not do) to be classed as a bad trader.

U2Lynne
2006-03-12, 11:28 AM
How about never sending the shows you two agreed upon for a trade? And then never answering any emails regarding the trade?

I'm not sure exactly what you are looking for here.

PEPPER
2006-03-12, 11:35 AM
Thanks lynne,well the deal is i sent a show to this person i taped to be cleaned up a bit.He said in return he would send me a show of his and my cleaned up show.This was before xmas i sent it to him,he then had an operation in hospital( so i made allownces).He said 4 weeks ago now that he would send them at the weekend( in his words" you must be dying to hear your cleaned up recording)....4 weekends later,and i still have no disc,and no replies to pms or emails.I dont really like to bad name people,but if he is a bad trader,then i think he should be known for what he is.

AAR.oner
2006-03-12, 12:11 PM
has he been around the site recently [look in the person's "public profile"]...maybe something else has happened? if you need help researching this, PM a Mod and we'll see what we can do

PEPPER
2006-03-12, 12:30 PM
It isnt a member on ttd,but on another site.Ive emailed the personand he said hed send them out tomorrow.He only replied i think because i said i would consider making a complaint about him.I would only name and shame someone as a last resort.