PDA

View Full Version : Posting DVD Cover Art on TTD

Antidote
2006-02-05, 03:05 PM
I feel like an idiot for asking this, but I have made several DVD covers for shows that I would like to post here at TTD, but I have tried and continuosly failed :hmm: . Would/could some kind sould explain how to post cover-art here. I would love to share my simple covers. Thanks for any help...much appreciated.

U2Lynne
2006-02-05, 03:35 PM
What is happening when you try to post it? Are you trying to do it using the attachment option or are you just trying to post and image link to the art hosted somewhere else?

Antidote
2006-02-05, 03:46 PM
Lynne

Thanks for the quick response. I am trying to post it as an image. I have the image saved on my desktop- I have no idea what I am doing wrong...Thanks again. And if you're a fan of football, enjoy the game today!

Clatyon TTD moniker (Antidote)

thisistoto
2006-02-05, 03:50 PM
First do a search to see if a cover already exists, if it does and you have something different then skip the next step.

For a new DVD Cover thread, Go to the DVD covers section. Select the button "New Thread." In the "Title" bar type in the title using this format: BAND NAME YYYY-MM-DD (DVD).

If you are adding your own cover to a previous thread, just go down to the "Quick Reply" section. You can either upload directly to the site or use an image hosting site such as http://www.imageshack.us/ . Image shack is free and reliable. Hit the "Choose File" button, direct it to the cover. Make sure the "resize image?" circle is UNCHECKED.

If you want to upload directly to the site, go to "GO ADVANCED" just below the Quick Reply message box. Go down to attachements, hit upload, direct it to the cover, click ok, then hit UPLOAD.

You *may* need to resize your cover down, it wont make that much of a difference.

Then hit the "Post Reply" button.

Antidote
2006-02-05, 04:22 PM
Toto- Thanks, now I feel more like an idiot. If I would have just scrolled down all the information was right at my fingertips. Thanks for your time, and thanks for your time Lynne as well!!! I had success! :D