PDA

View Full Version : Azureus 2.3.0.6

pmonk
2005-12-29, 06:56 PM
I just upgraded to Azureus 2.3.0.6 (why I don' know) and the one thing I hate about it is that it shows in the file size, UL/DL !formats.units.GB and !format.units kB!formats.unit.persec, etc...!

Is there any way just to show UL/DL, file size minus the formats.units???

U2Lynne
2005-12-29, 10:29 PM
This must be just a PC thing? My display on my Mac (also running 2.3.0.6) looks just fine and like it did prior to the upgrade.

ffooky
2005-12-30, 06:33 AM
In the My Torrents pane, right click on any torrent and select Column Setup. Check/uncheck whichever colums you want to be displayed, Apply and Bob's your uncle. You can do this for both the downloading and seeding sections of the window.

If you go to Options/Preferences->Interface->Display you can also fine tune things a bit further.

gsmyth79
2005-12-30, 07:58 AM
In the My Torrents pane, right click on any torrent and select Column Setup. Check/uncheck whichever colums you want to be displayed, Apply and Bob's your uncle. You can do this for both the downloading and seeding sections of the window.
Yup. I just control click (or right click) right in the window and go to Column Setup. You have to do it separately for the download and upload window.