PDA

View Full Version : Trader's Little Helper errors, need help please:

donovana
2005-12-08, 05:53 PM
Hi everybody. I have been using Trader's Little Helper for quite sometime now, I absolutely love this program. I have been decoding files into wav format from flac for personal use on my new ipod player for the visually impaired. Now though, I can't get any of my flac files to decode. I have the files on a separate drive, and am attempting to decode them onto my hd in wav format. This used to work, but no longer does. I've even tried to uninstall and reinstsall the program, with the same results. Here is the error message I get, and I am truly stuck. ERROR: Invalid data
To test:graphic 355 flac -t [INPUTFILE [...]]
Ignore and continue?
Yes No Can somebody please help me solve this problem? I've tried everything I know how, and I really need to get this fixed. Thanks for anybody who asists me, thank you very much.

Five
2005-12-08, 06:39 PM
:confused:

did you try FLAC frontend? (link below in my signature)

Horace
2005-12-08, 07:21 PM
I've used FLAC Frontend for a year or so without any problems.

Horace
Nashville

donovana
2005-12-22, 05:02 PM
Hey fooks thanks for all responses. I still have not been able to solve this problem. I am still receiving an invalid data error. I can decode shn ape into wav, but not flac for some reason, and I used to be able too do this. I'll try that flac front end, but I was hoping to solve this problem, so I could continue to use trader's little helper. It's easy to use, and more importantly, it works with my talking software. If I cannot get the flac front end program to work, can somebody please help me get into touch with the author of trader's little helper so I may solve this problem? Thanks for all help.

U2Lynne
2005-12-22, 05:08 PM
Donovana, I believe the author has the username 'Roann'. He also has a thread here that he keeps an eye on where people post about problems: http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3904