PDA

View Full Version : Can you change the "message sending" options for PMs?

gsmyth79
2005-12-01, 11:09 AM
I'd like to track messages and save a copy only when I want to instead of that being the default (I'm pretty OCD if you can't tell). Is there any way to do this? The reason I ask is that the "disable smilies" option is always unchecked, can I make those other 2 always unchecked as well?

U2Lynne
2005-12-04, 10:20 AM
Currently, you can set the default for Saving PMs to Saved or Not Saved in User CP > Edit Options > Messaging and Notification. I haven't done the same with Tracking Messages, but I'll try to think about it the next time I'm playing with the code.

U2Lynne
2006-01-25, 04:15 PM
OK, I finally got around to this. Go to your User CP > Edit Option > Messaging & Notification and set "Default for Request Read Receipt" to Not Requested.

saltman
2006-01-25, 04:33 PM
OK, I finally got around to this. Go to your User CP > Edit Option > Messaging & Notification and set "Default for Request Read Receipt" to Not Requested.

thank you thank you thank you.... that was a huge pain for me. I wasn't going to say anything since you added the Covers Section. you do so much :clap:

gsmyth79
2006-01-25, 10:23 PM
Sweet!