PDA

View Full Version : Just making sure...

nkramar78
2005-11-21, 05:23 PM
Before I attempt to torrent a show here, wanted to mke sure I had all of my info right...

Info Is as follows:

Lineage: Unknown Low Gen VHS>Standalone>DVD Decrypter>TMPEGEnc DVD Author 1.5.20 (Menu/Chapters)

Video:
Bitrate: 6.232 Mbps
Framerate: 29.970 Hz
Resolution: 720x480
Aspect ratio: 4x3
TV System: NTSC
Audio:
Type: Dolby Digital (AC3)
Bitrate: 256 Kbps
Number of main channels: 2

Anyone see any problems?

::EDIT::

Copied and pasted from the wrong info file.

Five
2005-11-21, 07:41 PM
maybe you could add something at the beginning of the lineage telling if this is aud or from tv or what. if you know what make&model the standalone is that would also be good to put in

looks good

nkramar78
2005-11-21, 07:58 PM
maybe you could add something at the beginning of the lineage telling if this is aud or from tv or what. if you know what make&model the standalone is that would also be good to put in

looks good

Yeah, it's an audience recording... I'll have that in my post as well as the .txt file. As for the make/model of the standalone, I got it in a trade from someone who got it in a trade. Got lost in the shuffle I guess.

U2Lynne
2005-11-21, 08:47 PM
I don't see anything wrong with what you posted. If you need help making md5s of the VIDEO_TS contents, just holler.

Chachi420
2005-11-21, 08:50 PM
it is also good to include what band this is. j/k ;)

nkramar78
2005-11-21, 09:10 PM
I don't see anything wrong with what you posted. If you need help making md5s of the VIDEO_TS contents, just holler.

Haven't done md5s for a DVD quite yet, so I might take you up on that if I run into anything.

@Chachi - That'd be one of the bands that I collcet the most - Linkin Park. They're severely under represented on many sites like this and as of today they launched the 5th incarnation of their official fanclub, so I thought it might be a good time to put a show up.

Hopefully, it's well received 'round these parts. It's a show from early in their career, 2001 at the Metropol in Pittsburgh.

Chachi420
2005-11-21, 09:20 PM
Never heard them...glad to see some variety in music up here :)

AAR.oner
2005-11-21, 09:52 PM
as Five & Lynne said, this looks fine...if you wanted to get *particular* about the lineage, you could put:
Lineage: AUD Unknown Low Gen VHS > ? > Unknown Standalone > ? > DVDR(x) > DVD Decrypter > TMPEGEnc DVD Author 1.5.20 (Menu/Chapters)
i'm just assuming your copy of the show is an unknown DVDR copy [hence the "DVDR(x)" above]

Evenreven
2005-11-22, 10:37 AM
Never heard them...
Never heard Linkin Park?! :wtf:

I guess "variety in music" won't bother you if you only listen to jambands anyway (no offence). :D