PDA

View Full Version : what do I do if I was skipped on a vine?

yomama
2005-11-15, 11:28 AM
I was doing the GD 7/9/95 vine and I was out of town last week. This was my first vine and when I originally signed up fot it I noticed that they seemed to move very slowly. Anyways after 3 days of not getting a response from me I was skipped. Is there anything that I can do do rejoin the vine. I don't want to get banned from the site for not responding. When I signed up for the vine if was moving so slowly I didn't think I would be contacted for months. I mean it is my first vine and you can't really estimate when it will be your turn so what was I supposed to do not go out of town last week. Can someone please explain to me what to do in this situation please or let me know how to better estimate my turn? Thank you very much.

bigwurock
2005-11-15, 01:33 PM
ask someone that was above you on the vine if they can do a B&P or a trade....

toys
2005-11-18, 07:50 AM
I was doing the GD 7/9/95 vine and I was out of town last week. This was my first vine and when I originally signed up fot it I noticed that they seemed to move very slowly. Anyways after 3 days of not getting a response from me I was skipped. Is there anything that I can do do rejoin the vine. I don't want to get banned from the site for not responding. When I signed up for the vine if was moving so slowly I didn't think I would be contacted for months. I mean it is my first vine and you can't really estimate when it will be your turn so what was I supposed to do not go out of town last week. Can someone please explain to me what to do in this situation please or let me know how to better estimate my turn? Thank you very much.
From the Vine FAQ on how to properly sign up for a Vine - "Keep in Mind
it is a good protocol to email the person above you when you sign up with your mailing address. Keep in mind that if the list is long they may email you asking for it again when it gets down to them."

Next Vine you participate in, email your address to the guy above you as soon as you sign up. It'll help prevent you getting skipped again. For the GD 7/9/95 Vine, you'll have to rejoin by placing yourself at the bottom of the current list. Any other Vine questions or problems just shoot me a PM. :wave:

feralicious
2005-11-18, 03:00 PM
Any other Vine questions or problems just shoot me :wave::thumbsup Will do.

toys
2005-11-18, 07:28 PM
:thumbsup Will do.
cool, cuz I know you're using a love gun