PDA

View Full Version : Nero 6 Digital Audio

ZenFractalJam
2005-10-26, 12:26 PM
I was just wondering how to get, If at all possible, Nero 6's option for "Digital Audio CD's" and "Digital Audio DVD's" to accept FLAC and SHN. The only formats it will accept are mp4 and aac. Any help would be appreciated.

Im not even sure what the differance is between a digital audio cd and a regular one is, but i know it sounds alot better.

thanks
abro

saltman
2005-10-26, 06:58 PM
if it only accepts mp4 and aac.... it's NOT gonna sound better.

reece
2005-10-26, 07:10 PM
Nero Digital Audio will convert your audio files into "nero digital audio" files. It's a compression similar to mp3 or ogg or wmv, but nero's version. I'm sure if you convert you flacs or shns to wav you would then be able to convert to NDA. I'm sure this isn't what you want to burn to disc. It's only going to work with Nero or something that recognizes NDA files.

alg
2005-10-27, 04:03 AM
I was just wondering how to get, If at all possible, Nero 6's option for "Digital Audio CD's" and "Digital Audio DVD's" to accept FLAC and SHN. The only formats it will accept are mp4 and aac. Any help would be appreciated.

Im not even sure what the differance is between a digital audio cd and a regular one is, but i know it sounds alot better.

thanks
abro

Do what I did..........google for nero mega plug in pack.........d/l and your away.
In addition it allows FLAC-audio CD direct without conversion to WAV....useful