PDA

View Full Version : accidentally hit remove button

thadayazides
2005-10-09, 02:00 PM
don't ask me how, but I accidentally hit the remove button in Azureus on a download. Is there anything I can do?

gsmyth79
2005-10-10, 09:36 AM
Reopen the .torrent file and point it to the folder where you have the files saved. It should recheck the files and start back up where you left off, or start seeding again if you were done.

leigh8181
2005-10-10, 11:44 AM
check your recycle bin, otherwise try some freeware/shareware undelete program like freeundelete (http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,25465,00.asp)

feralicious
2005-10-10, 12:01 PM
Reopen the .torrent file and point it to the folder where you have the files saved. It should recheck the files and start back up where you left off, or start seeding again if you were done.What he said. Removing in Azureus doesn't delete anything, it simply removes it from the Azureus window, so no reason to look in the Recycle bin.

saltman
2005-10-10, 02:02 PM
there are two options with remove. remove torrent and remove torrent and all files. If you hit remove torrent, just go back to the site, restart the torrent, and point it to your other files.... it will check existing data and then start back wher it left off.. If you hit remove torret and all files..... you've got to start all over. Unless you can undelete it.

feralicious
2005-10-10, 02:56 PM
True, but most likely you only hit the basic remove since to remove the data you'd have to right click and purposely select that option.