PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated

Jayhawker63
2016-12-31, 08:52 PM
I've been working all day trying to upload my first torrent. By following all the instructions and rules I've created a mess. By using the suggested Vuze, now my Utorrent doesn't work. And to make matters worse the one show I've been trying to share still isn't available because I can't download it myself. :(
Probably going to uninstall Vuze. What a horrible program.

sonofedg
2016-12-31, 09:09 PM
Feel your pain . . . first shut down your system and count to 20. Start it back up and you'll see what happened. Forget Vuse . . . https://en.softonic.com/s/utorrent-2.2.1-full-version-free . . . this is the best torrenting software . . .

dorrcoq
2016-12-31, 09:32 PM
utorrent is likely the most used program, and simple as hell to use to create a torrent

rspencer
2016-12-31, 10:02 PM
I agree. utorrent is easy and has a small footprint. I found Azureus Vuze to be a horrible resource hog.

nootin
2017-01-01, 11:18 PM
me too, vuze is shitty, always used torrent storm way back, then utorrent and maketorrent to make torrent files - haven't done it in a while so i don't know how it's changed but maketorrent would hold all the tracker urls as nicks like 'dime' or 'den' and you just click which one you're making it for or multiples and then it does

Unidecker
2017-01-02, 07:03 PM
try qbittorrent it owns that crap and makes it real simple

Luke_of_Mass
2017-01-05, 11:59 PM
Threads like this make me feel more and more like I am the last person using the default "BitTorrent" client on planet Earth... Which I have never had a problem with, by the way.