PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help

Dreamz
2016-05-02, 10:12 AM
I am trying to get my Upload ratio higher than my download ratio?

I am a super Prince Fan.. and in the beginning i Didn't know about torrents until recent research..

Long story short: What are the most popular bands people go for? so i can help seed and help my ratio to be much better for my liking.

Thanks!

xjsb125
2016-05-02, 12:13 PM
Make sure you are keeping torrents you download active until you have at least uploaded as much as you have downloaded. Example: If you download a show that is 300MB, make sure you upload at least 300MB. If you can upload more, great! Also, it makes it easier to upload more when you get on a torrent that has been recently uploaded. Downloading a torrent that was posted months ago usually won't help your ratio, because there will be little or no activity on it. As far as popular bands, there's not a particular group of bands that will get you more activity than others. However, if you are uploading a show by an unknown local band, don't expect people to grab it. Hope that helps, welcome to the Den!

Dreamz
2016-05-02, 01:32 PM
Thanks and i will soon learn how to create torrents.. But yes i am seeding torrents of bands i dont know just to get my Ratio higher.

Thanks !!

Dreamz
2016-05-02, 01:35 PM
I understand now.
I see i downloaded 400MB and uploaded 1GB.