PDA

View Full Version : A general thank you

Forbin117
2015-01-07, 01:25 AM
Open letter to the moderators and community of The Trader's Den.

Hi.
I'm Forbin117, and I've been a member here for many years. I've never let my ratio drop below .75, and once I got over 1.0, I've never let it slip past that. This is definitely not to brag on myself, but rather to say that I've downloaded 1.93 TB from this site and I've never really taken the time to thank all of you, tapers and torrenters and seeders and leeches. I've amassed a collection over the years that fills 3 external drives. A lot of it came from here.

Thank you!
Thank you!
Thank you!

I listened to crap in high school. Got worse in the Navy. Chanced to hear Phish at just the right time and began to really be interested in the MUSIC. Phish has taught me a great deal about music, one of which is to never dismiss an artist or group without listening. I even listened to Nickelback before I dismissed them. This site has helped me to broaden my musical horizons a great deal. I know how hard you tapers work so I can hear moments of musical ecstasy. Thanks again.

Forbin117
:clap:

mdshrk1
2015-01-07, 04:45 AM
You're welcome! :wave: Don't know if you've grabbed any of mine, but you're welcome any way! Nice touch!

rspencer
2015-01-08, 12:05 AM
As a taper, torrenter, seeder, leech, and mod, you're welcome.

But don't put the blame for you listening to Phish on me. ;)

U2Lynne
2015-01-08, 12:12 AM
We are so glad you are enjoying the shows. This site wouldn't exist without EVERYONE who is here. Everyone here tries to contribute to make this site a success and I'm so glad you are you able to enjoy it.

tweedydash7
2015-01-25, 12:24 AM
This site is so great thank you to all the hard work everyone does to keep it running and for everyone sharing shows!!! ;) I have thousands of concert cds and downloads by all different groups but I never keep track of the gens or who the tapers are to actually spread them.