PDA

View Full Version : Winamp - clicking on a song deletes my playlist.

JackDog
2014-11-04, 05:09 PM
I've got a problem with Winamp and I can't figure out the correct Google search to find a solution. When I click on a song (either the samples here or a file on my computer) my entire playlist is deleted and only that single song is loaded into Winamp. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I'd like it to just be added to the end of the list of songs already in Winamp, but I can't find that option in Preferences. Anyone know how to fix this?

Drgiggles1
2014-11-04, 06:15 PM
I've got a problem with Winamp and I can't figure out the correct Google search to find a solution. When I click on a song (either the samples here or a file on my computer) my entire playlist is deleted and only that single song is loaded into Winamp. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I'd like it to just be added to the end of the list of songs already in Winamp, but I can't find that option in Preferences. Anyone know how to fix this?
Right click on music file -> enqueue in Winamp

dasmueller
2014-11-04, 07:32 PM
What I do is save the file and not open it. Then I use Foobar to play that file and kep my Winamp playlist where it was.

JackDog
2014-11-04, 10:11 PM
Right click on music file -> enqueue in Winamp

Thanks, that'll help me to listen to samples here. But the problem still remains when I accidentally click on an audio file. It wouldn't be so bad if I would save my playlist every once in a while, but I'm a very lazy person.

dasmueller
2014-11-04, 10:16 PM
I often get part way through a playlist on Winamp. That is why I use Foobar to listen to samples as per described above.