PDA

View Full Version : suggestions for dvd burn program either store bought ,free downloads?

gator
2013-11-18, 12:31 PM
i am currently using convert dvd3x and is very inconsistant. i usually use up 10 blanks before i get one to burn and watch! any suggestions are appreciated. any feedback on nero or magics delux package? i use magics for my audio,is there dvd conversion reliable and consistant?

thanks
gator

daddyray
2013-11-18, 12:34 PM
Burn is a free app...one has to get the settings right...set to Data and DVD (UDF)...then just drag the VIDEO_TS file into the pane and burn away....
I use Toast now because it is more robust. Toast is best but not free

gator
2013-11-18, 12:41 PM
thanks daddyray ill check it out!
thanks
gator

Audioarchivist
2013-11-19, 01:41 AM
I use imgburn. Free. Nice. Very configurable. Not terribly easy until you know what you're doing, but google is your friend to learn what to do with it...

vladsmythe
2013-11-19, 09:16 AM
Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 Free is user friendly, and reliable for cds/dvds/data dvds. In some cases when there is an abnormal configuration in the VIDEO_TS folder I run imgburn to solve the issue. Between these two programs, I think you're covered.

lpmaskman
2013-11-19, 10:21 AM
I use imgburn. Free. Nice. Very configurable. Not terribly easy until you know what you're doing, but google is your friend to learn what to do with it...

this.
It's a really great tiny program with many settings.

pixcalibur
2013-11-20, 01:43 AM
DVD Creator will probably do it, it does everything else.

Download here: How to Burn MP4 to DVD on Mac/PC without Quality Losing (http://www.appgeeker.com/convert/burn-mp4-to-dvd.html)

What settings it needs will depend on your DVD player, I have no idea there.