PDA

View Full Version : User Account Policy Question

Shredster
2013-09-09, 05:59 AM
Does your user account get deleted if you do no log in for an extended period of time? I looked around briefly for this and could not find the answer. I am a brand new user here and I decided to try this site because my account on DIME was deleted after 150 days of not logging in. I am a 95% poster 5% downloader so I login pretty much just to seed my recordings. Thank you.

AAR.oner
2013-09-09, 06:55 AM
We do prune old accounts occasionally, however not as quickly as Dime does...can't remember the exact time limit, but its well over a year if i remember correct

kozmic
2013-09-09, 10:13 PM
lossless legs does that to me sometimes

JackDog
2013-09-10, 09:57 PM
We do prune old accounts occasionally, however not as quickly as Dime does...can't remember the exact time limit, but its well over a year if i remember correct

I'm glad that you guys don't delete accounts very often, because there was a two or three year stretch where I didn't listen to anything that I didn't record and was only sharing my recordings at etree and the LMA (since neither require registrations), and my LL and dime accounts were deleted but my account here was saved. I had great share ratios at all of them, but I had to start over everywhere except here.

dazed64
2013-09-11, 05:11 AM
We have no share ratio at LL.....its not even in your stats...you can find it but you really have to hunt for it....LL is set up to delete accounts after 90 days without a login...emails are sent at 30/60 day intervals...that being said,we had a server hiccup awhile back that deleted a lot of accounts after 30 days....poop happens...

), and my LL and dime accounts were deleted but my account here was saved. I had great share ratios at all of them, but I had to start over everywhere except here.