PDA

View Full Version : 1st upload

dasmueller
2013-06-14, 09:59 PM
Am in the process of trying to upload a torrent for the 1st time. The upload is taking some time. Should I anticipate the same time to upload as download ? Just curious. Size is 603 MB. Have read through the FAQs and hope it works.

Got a security token missing msg. Searched for that but found nothing useful. Will try again tomorrow.

dasmueller
2013-06-15, 10:02 AM
OK, new problem today. When trying to upload using the Manage Attachments button I go to the folder with the files and highlight it, My choice is then to OPEN. When doing that it opens the folder showing all the files but I can not select them all

Call me stupid but what am I doing wrong ? What I submitted last night came back w errors. Does that need to be deleted ? If so how can I do that. I tried to search for it but came up empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

U2Lynne
2013-06-15, 11:17 AM
Stop your torrent and remove the torrent *file* from your torrent application.

Download the torrent file from your thread you uploaded.

Put that torrent file into your torrent application.

When it asks where to save the files, point it to your directory where the files are located.

It will go through and 'check' the files and then go into seed mode.

oxymoron
2013-06-15, 11:20 AM
OK, new problem today. When trying to upload using the Manage Attachments button I go to the folder with the files and highlight it, My choice is then to OPEN. When doing that it opens the folder showing all the files but I can not select them all

Call me stupid but what am I doing wrong ? What I submitted last night came back w errors. Does that need to be deleted ? If so how can I do that. I tried to search for it but came up empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

with the Manage Attachments you upload the torrent file.
do you have create it with your torrent program?

dasmueller
2013-06-15, 01:19 PM
It appears to be downloading, but slower than molasses on a cold day.

dasmueller
2013-06-15, 01:43 PM
Vuze showed me as receiving bur for some reason the Torrent does not have me in the peers list now. I was shown before ?

oxymoron
2013-06-15, 02:01 PM
do what Lynne says

oxymoron
2013-06-15, 02:02 PM
hope it works tomorrow, good night :) :wave:

ZJLI
2013-06-15, 02:22 PM
:clap: