PDA

View Full Version : Banners List

mbrown02
2013-02-10, 10:06 AM
Saw a banner I liked and sought to use it, but when I click BANNERS LIST I get this error message. Feature disabled now, or what? :hmm:

Warning: dir() [function.dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/thetradersden/public_html/forums/images/banners) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/traders/:/tmp:/var/tmp:/usr/local/lib/php/) in [path]/bannerlist.php on line 41

Warning: dir(/home/thetradersden/public_html/forums/images/banners) [function.dir]: failed to open dir: Operation not permitted in [path]/bannerlist.php on line 41

Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /home/traders/domains/thetradersden.org/public_html/forums/bannerlist.php on line 44

U2Lynne
2013-02-10, 10:09 AM
OK, let me go take a look. (Looks like I forgot to change the path name after our server move - Bad Lynne!!!)

Yep. Working again. :)

mbrown02
2013-02-14, 09:38 AM
Didn't there used to be a way to set TTD to show just one banner of our choosing? (Vs. the default or rotating). I seem to remember doing that before, but now I can't find anything about it.

U2Lynne
2013-02-14, 04:54 PM
No, we've never had it were you could pick just one banner. You either have it set to rotate or you may use one of the other styles.

daddyray
2013-02-14, 05:32 PM
Lynne I think mbrown meant where is the thing to set the banner form one of the available choices

U2Lynne
2013-02-14, 06:35 PM
There is none. There has never been a way to pick one of those user created banners and set it as your banner. You may pick your style for the site from the style chooser in the bottom left corner though.