PDA

View Full Version : Vague requests for something on upload form.

offtheearth
2013-01-27, 11:14 AM
I have a txt file and a ffp.

What am I supposed to enter in this field (other than a "yes") and where do I find it?
"Did you remember to include a text file in the torrent?"

What am I supposed to enter in this field (other than a "yes") and where do I find it?
"Did you remember to include the ffp or st5 file in the torrent?"

Other torrent sites provide a link to upload the txt. Clarification needed. Thanks.

jabulon
2013-01-27, 11:26 AM
You have to open and copy the text file and paste that in the first box. You do the same with the ffp (open it with a text reader/editor) and paste that in the second box.

offtheearth
2013-01-27, 11:34 AM
You have to open and copy the text file and paste that in the first box. You do the same with the ffp (open it with a text reader/editor) and paste that in the second box.

Thanks! I would suggest that this part should be in the form of an instruction such as you just provided instead of a question.

paddington
2013-01-27, 12:55 PM

Thanks! I would suggest that this part should be in the form of an instruction such as you just provided instead of a question.

The instruction is in the left column, to the left of the giant box where you paste the text. It says "Text File", indicating where one would paste a Text File... similar to the "Date" field, which indicates where one would set a date.

We like it simply pasted in, instead of attached, as the other sites you reference do. It's faster for us to check that way.

The question is there to remind you to *also* include in the torrent, itself, as you paste into the announce thread.